[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clean Slate

darin3

This post has all the attributes of an intoxicated poster.  Makes no sense, profane, illogical.  The poster refers to himself in the third person.  :D

Oh yeah, look at this, Darin3 wrote it.  It's the product of a MORAN.

674344[/snapback]

MORAN?

This post has all the attributes of an intoxicated poster.  Makes no sense, profane, illogical.  The poster refers to himself in the third person.  :D

674344[/snapback]

And for the record I had just finished a 14-hour work day, and ineffectively tried to bait Random Guy into commentary. Doh.

And for the record I had just finished a 14-hour work day, and ineffectively tried to bait Random Guy into commentary.  Doh.

675199[/snapback]

I cant find the post right now but in another thread you did mention being Drunk, so i would say farouk wasnt too far off. :D

I cant find the post right now but in another thread you did mention being Drunk, so i would say farouk wasnt too far off. :D

675220[/snapback]

???

I think I mentioned I tossed a couple back after work.

ANYways... where's Random Guy when ya need him. Oh yeah, Dan Rather.

And for the record I had just finished a 14-hour work day, and ineffectively tried to bait Random Guy into commentary.  Doh.

675199[/snapback]

Why would you want to bait random guy? You might get a response, but it would probably be off topic and about skittles or dan rather's yam bag.

Guest dabears
Wait a darn minute, Random Guy was banned???  I say we turn this thread into a final tribute. Let's get everyone to post a random thought, Here, I'll start

"I have a blister on on foot", and I like red balloons"

675647[/snapback]

Where did I place that red bucket last night...?

Yuck.  I go nuts if I work more than 10 hours in a day.  :D Lazy a$$ me!

675639[/snapback]

Try working 70 hours a week and not having a single weekend off for a period of 6 months - it's awesome.

Try working 70 hours a week and not having a single weekend off for a period of 6 months - it's awesome.

675684[/snapback]

That stinks. But I've done it. No fun. Fortunately we have The Huddle to make those 15-minute breaks more fun (and turn into half-hour breaks) :D

674344[/snapback]

What's a moran, moron?

What's a moran, moron?

675694[/snapback]

It is a Huddle inside joke.

And all of MF's posts are attacking someone - this was the first one where Squeegiebo was not the subject of the attack. :hoppingmad:

Edited by Big John

That stinks.  But I've done it.  No fun.  Fortunately we have The Huddle to make those 15-minute breaks more fun (and turn into half-hour breaks) :D

675686[/snapback]

Yeah? Well I worked a 43 hour day yesterday and can do 4 sit-ups and 7 chin-ups all while buttering toast. Beat that.