[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick spreading the "love".

CaP'N GRuNGe

It's legit.

Driving around town the other day going to Lowes & Home Depot for this & that, I had tuned in and was listening to 680 The Fan, here in Atlanta. The local Disc Jockeys were talking about it. Pretty much saying this "Health Care Worker" must be pretty dumb to be having unprotected sex. She has said that they "only had unprotected sex one time". Also these two have apparently had an ongoing multi year relationship, where the relationship was centered around one thing and one thing only. Vick would call her up and say, "Whatcha doin? Why don'tcha come over to my pad babe?". No public dinners, never going out together, just the horizontal entertainment.....it was the old "Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am" type of relationship.

Vick and his attorney have already said they'll be taking this to Court, that it's complete BS on her part.

With Herpes being so easy to test for, he's either completely innocent of this allegation and the accuser is simply out for the pay day.

Or he'll go through the motions of dragging it out in the Courts, while behind the scenes his attorney negoitates a settlement (withg a gag clause I'm sure) and she gets the pay day.

• 1 year later...
Pretty much saying this "Health Care Worker" must be pretty dumb to be having unprotected sex.

771925[/snapback]

Not too smart for not recognizing Ron Mexico for who he was either. I realize not everyone is a football fan, but how do you not get inundated with images of Vick in Georgia?

Not too smart for not recognizing Ron Mexico for who he was either. I realize not everyone is a football fan, but how do you not get inundated with images of Vick in Georgia?

1417020[/snapback]

Oh I'm sure she knew who he was.

Hence never going out / being seen in public together & the horizontal entertainment only.

It just makes you think about that poor woman and her lifelong herpes

1417179[/snapback]

I can understand why she'd be angry, but she had all the tools at her disposal to protect herself and didn't use them. And that's her own freakin' fault.

Edited by yo mama

Hey he actually PASSED something on?!! Oh and someone actually CAUGHT it?!! :)  :lol:  :doah:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1415829[/snapback]

:huh:

I can understand why she'd be angry, but she had all the tools at her disposal to protect herself and didn't use them.  And that's her own freakin' fault.

1417370[/snapback]

Especially from a sports athlete... they are known to travel and known to land the bit*hes and Hos

• 2 weeks later...

Well....she got her pay day.

ATLANTA (April 24, 2006) -- A woman who charged in a lawsuit that Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick knowingly gave her a sexually transmitted disease has agreed to an undisclosed resolution of the case, his attorney said.