All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. One song

Train In Vain - The Clash
  3. Worst NFL idea ever

Great point. In reality it would be like adding 2 pre-season games except they count in the standings. I really hope they ditch this idea.
  4. We are heading into our 4th season and are looking to fill some teams. If you are interested or have any questions please email me with your top choice of 2 or 3 teams (listed below). fmlcommish@yahoo.com. $1k Football Madness League League Overview: •The idea behind the league is to have a March madness type tournament at the end of the regular season where the Champ will win over $1,000 dollars with just a small entry fee. In order to achieve that, the tournament will have to start in week 11. Since the NFL has used BYE weeks into weeks 11, and sometimes 12 that has to be taken into account when putting together a team. •League Fee will be $65 (includes myfantasyleague.com fee) •The league will consist of 64 owners. •League will consist of 4 divisions. XFL / Arena League, NFC, AFC, USFL. • Championship Bracket (all 64 teams will compete) • Consolation Bracket (32 teams that lose in the first week of the Championship bracket complete) •100% of league money is paid out minus MFL fee. •All money will be held and paid out by leaguesafe.com. •Player Universe - All NFL Players – Each division will have their own player universe. •Scoring Type - PPR (Point per receptions) and performance based decimal scoring. •Standings – Winning percentage Payouts: •$65 X 64 = $4160 minus $140 MFL fee (early bird price) •1st - $1000 •2nd - $600 •3rd - $350 • #1 seeds (4) - $100 •Sweet Sixteen (16) - $25 •Elite 8 teams (8) - $65 •Final Four teams (4) - $100 •Consolation bracket winner - $100 •Team that scores the most regular season points - $100 •Season pick em winner - $75 – Runs NFL weeks 1-17 •Season survivor winner - $75- Runs until one is left including NFL playoffs. •ALL MONEY WILL BE PAID OUT AFTER THE CHAMPION IS CROWNED. Divisions: •The league will be made up of four divisions (AFL / XFL, NFC, AFC, USFL) each with 16 teams. •Team names are already set using teams from those named divisions. Team banners and league graphics are set, owners are not permitted to change those banners. Open teams: XFL / Arena Los Angeles Extreme Orlando Rage Cleveland Gladiators Orlando Predators Chicago Enforcers Tampa Bay Storm NFC AFC Cincinnati Bengals Houston Texans Miami Dolphins New England Patriots USFL Arizona Wranglers Denver Gold Michigan Panthers Orlando Renegades Tampa Bay Bandits Oakland Invaders
  5. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 1

1.7- Hakeem Butler, WR, Arizona Come-A-Runnin' Boys
  6. Yesterday
  7. I am a member of an 8 team 1/2 PPR league. I am more apt to stream a QB than take an early round QB (Mahomes, Luck, Rodgers or Watson). I am torn on where I really want to target my QB: Do I start around the 69th pick with Mayfield? He's definitely a higher tier than any streamer. Do I wait for a Winston, Goff, Prescott or Murray 105+ pick? Or is that tier way too late for an 8 team league? With that thought process should I focus on the tier of Wilson, Newton & Wentz 80-90s pick? Are they streamers or keepers?
  8. Rumor: Ezekiel Elliott planning a training camp holdout

Jerry doesn't have a history of playing hardball in contract negotiations. In fact, he might be the most player friendly negotiator in the NFL. So maybe Jerry is planning on signing Ezekiel to a new contract but is just trying to minimize it. The fairest solution would be to give him a contract with a high annual salary but with only the first two years guaranteed.
  9. Oh I understand and agree. The reality is that the only back that recently got the monster contract was Todd Gurley and that doesn't look like as good of a value now as it did prior to last season. The next highest contracts went to Le'Veon Bell, Devonta Freeman, LeSean McCoy and David Johnson. I am no "capologist" and realize that numbers can say different things, but it appears to me that RBs realize how short their lifespans really are and want upfront money, and teams realize how short RB lifespans really are and do NOT want to waste upfront money. The apparent decline in Gurley has to make any NFL team think twice about doling out $50M+ contracts and more so the guaranteed money. No argument about Elliott's value to the team. It just looks to me that this conflict between RBs and teams is getting worse and more contentious which makes far tougher to forecast what is going to happen to RBs when they holdout. 2019 RB contract Value Rankings
  10. Established 12-team Dynasty League needs three new owners (one has already been filled) as the previous owners had to bail this year. Great league format - 2 QB/2 TE plus deep rosters and PPR scoring. We're quickly approaching our rookie draft (we'll do the dispersal draft as soon as the slots are filled and then the rookie after that), and all teams have all picks in tact (or better - one of the teams had two firsts and no seconds). The normal buy-in is $150, plus $100 deposit for following years. All teams are available at a $100 discount for the upcoming season. There are some awesome players available in the dispersal draft (including some stud QBs which is valuable in this format). Available players set to enter the dispersal draft include: Alvin Kamara Nick Chubb Sony Michel Chris Carson Mark Ingram Duke Johnson AJ Green Christian Kirk Tyler Boyd Will Fuller Marvin Jones Golden Tate Dede Westbrook Russell Wilson Cam Newton Dak Prescott Matt Ryan Eric Ebron Evan Engram OJ Howard Vance McDonald Here are links to the open rosters to show the players that will be available in the dispersal drafts (draft picks will be available as well): http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=47981&O=07&F=0008 and http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=47981&O=07&F=0012 and http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=47981&O=07&F=0003, and a link to the league rules (scroll to the bottom of the page for the full writeup): http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=47981&O=26 Let me know if you're interested!
  11. Rumor: Ezekiel Elliott planning a training camp holdout

Ezekiel is far more important to Dallas' offense than Le'Veon was to Pittsburgh's offense. Ezekiel might be more important to his team than any non-quarterback in the league. Running backs have a limited lifespan. It's not in Ezekiel's best interests to play before week 11 unless he gets a new contract.
  12. Yeah, Gordon, Elliott... because Le'Veon Bell's holdout worked so well...
  13. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/15/ezekiel-elliott-has-privately-said-that-hes-planning-a-training-camp-holdout/
  14. Worst NFL idea ever

And has already been a big issue with the NBA.
  15. A great opportunity awaits if you're looking for a fun league. This redraft league has all kinds of unique features like a mid-season plundarrrrrr, post-season pillage, relegation/promotion, pirate trophies, tons of pirate-speak and lots of laughs. PM me or check in here if interested: http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/255-black-sails/ League site on MFL: https://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/53046#0
  16. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 1

1.6 - Kyler Murray QB ARI Josh Siel
  17. Keeper advice help needed please!!

Keeping Jones and going WR, WR means you are banking on Jones as your RB1. Not something I would be a huge fan off - he hasn't played and stayed healthy for an entire season (and I actually really like Jones). I would keep CMC and get a WR in round 1.
  18. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 1

1.5 - T J Hockenson TE Det Stanley Morgan’s pick
  19. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 1

1.4 - Benny Snell, RB, PITT Tyreke's Weak Punch
  20. Worst NFL idea ever

Chuckle, I hear you. But, I meant tickets, airfare, hotel, etc...to a city you want to see. People do it all the time, and not to see backups.
  21. 1.3 - David Montgomery, RB, CHI Titsburgh Feelers
  22. 1.2 - N'Keal Harry, WR, NE DonkeyPower
  23. 1.1 - Josh Jacobs, RB, OAK Necessary Roughness
  1. Load more activity