All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

You can say that again. You couldn't pay me to sign that guy
  3. That ship has sailed.
  4. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

hard to say, but i think if AB doesn't become a head case he is the top wr
  5. I agree. And what is even more impressive than remaining productive with Teddy Bridgwater is that he was almost the only receiver for the Saints. He caught 149 passes and the next best was Jared Cook with only 43. He had 8 games with 10+ catches. No other WR had more than 3 games with 10 catches. There was no one else to cover and yet they could not stop him. That was truly amazing.
  6. Yesterday
  7. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

but other than turnovers, Winston was very good. One of the best yards per attempt in the league and a lot of attempts.
  8. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

Godwin is on his way to become a legit Superstar. Just look what he did with Winston as his QB. I do agree with you though. He's not there yet but he will be, real soon. I bet he's in this conversation next season for sure.
  9. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

It's a fun argument, but I wouldn't take any WR right now over Thomas. I'm probably biased a bit though. I think Thomas proved himself last year with virtually little to no dropoff while Brees was out.
  10. Nah, one great year doesn't cut it. But I'm separating fantasy from real.
  11. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

Dam, I forget Godwin.
  12. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

I can't disagree. I think if Hopkins had Drew Brees he'd be an all time all timer. I'd love to see him a better situation
  13. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

He's got the best hands maybe but his YAC has been down no? The man is elite I just wouldn't call him #1. I would take Thomas or Godwin before Hopkins.
  14. He's arguably the best WR in football. In fantasy, it's Michael Thomas, but in the NFL it's hard to argue against him being the best.
  15. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

Yup. I'd love to see what Hopkins could do in a real offense. O'Brien had no clue, he's an absolute stud.
  16. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

When a WR is great playing with sub-par QBs, it's hard not to think he's the best. Didn't he play great one year with 3 different QBs?
  17. This is an interesting debate. Who is the best WR in the NFL (non-fantasy). I'd probably take Michael Thomas if I were starting a team but Hopkins is definitely a close second with Julio Jones & Tyreek Hill in that discussion. Your thoughts? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deandre-hopkins-says-hes-the-nfls-best-wide-receiver-expects-better-numbers-with-cardinals/
  18. One song

Pumpin Blood - Nonono
  19. One song

Please Don't Tease - The Spaniels
  20. NFL player sues United Airlines

That sounds like a Friday night where I'm from.
  21. NFL player sues United Airlines

No I didn't, I said he was dumb for not moving. Completely different from saying he was at fault for the way the woman was acting and treating him. Completely different from saying he was at fault for the stewardess refusing to move her. If it were someone I knew, man or woman, one of the first things I'd want to know is if they tried to get away from this person other than to ask the stewardess to make them move. If their answer is, "no, it wasn't my responsibility" then that's just plain idiotic. Maybe the NFL player has a good reason not to. Maybe this all happened in a much shorter time frame than what it seems. There's a lot to this story that we don't know. It just doesn't make much sense to me not to try to get away. That's ridiculous. If she grabbed his crotch and he protested then surely other passengers, especially the guy sitting right next to him, would sympathize with him. Not to mention the fact that the woman was drunk off her ass and high on pills. Did you even read the article?
  22. Last week
  23. I think the criticism that the onside kick has become pointless is largely true so I think something will need to change, I just don't know if this is it. Yes it favors certain teams somewhat but those teams also tend to be the better teams anyway. I guess my personal preference would be to make it slightly tougher but it would be nice to see a table of options with some data.
  1. Load more activity