[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrence Murphy

Randall

what do you want to know? He's currently #4 and will probably end up #3.

Not worth a fantasy pickup in any way, unless you are in a deep dynasty league and think he might be the starter in 2 years.... with Rogers throwing him the ball behind a patchwork line and Najeh Davenpooper as his RB....

The cold didn't seem to bother Southerners Brett Favre, Sterling Sharpe, Edgar Bennett, or Leroy Butler.

Tell your friend to tell Murphy to stop whining, stop sniveling, and suck it up.

He is the best college receiver I have seen in the past 5 years.

988008[/snapback]

That's what I'm looking for. Someone who has seen him play. Not looking for a fantasy pickup, just information on how he may do as a pro. I know he may never see the field this year.

What can he do?

I'm assuming catching the ball and running fast are part of his skill set.... :D

988022[/snapback]

Kick returning? That may be his first job on the field if Ferguson is taken off special teams. Of course, there it would help if he could catch before running with the ball. :D

EDIT found this. Hope he gets on the field before too long.

"Murphy's other strength is as a returner, and he figures to give incumbent Antonio Chatman a run on both kickoffs and punts. Chatman was reliable but didn't provide much of a home-run threat; Murphy's speed could.

"He has a great vertical jump and excellent speed, explosiveness," coach Mike Sherman said Saturday. "We really want to start with him immediately as a punt-return candidate and work from there."

Edited by Randall

That's what I'm looking for. Someone who has seen him play. Not looking for a fantasy pickup, just information on how he may do as a pro. I know he may never see the field this year.

What can he do?

988016[/snapback]

He is Isaac Bruce, without hammy probs, and a mean streak. I saw every televised game he played in college. He is far and away better than Robert Ferguson or Bethel Johnson, both of which were recent high picks.

At one time all were on the field at the same time and RC "genius" slocum decided to concentrate on fb dives. :D

He is the best college receiver I have seen in the past 5 years.

988008[/snapback]

uh, what!?!?! Either you don't watch much college football, or you never saw Larry Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Mike Williams, Chris Chambers, Lee Evans, Charles Rogers, Anquan Boldin, Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Javon Walker?

I do know that the guy who works in the office next to mine just went to get his haircut....he came back to tell me Murphy's sister was the one who cut his hair. Weird coincidence. Murphy has a bunch of family flying up to GB this week. I guess it sounds like he's going to get some playing time.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Terrance Murphy pass out at 31 Flavors last night... I guess it's pretty serious.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Terrance Murphy pass out at 31 Flavors last night... I guess it's pretty serious.

989170[/snapback]

Last night? Well that changes everything. :D

He is a very good player. I watched him both in high school and college. He could be starting for several teams, and I fully expect him to beat out Ferguson by the middle of the season for the #2 spot. Had he not had the MCL issue in training camp he would already be ahead of Ferguson on the depth chart. The kid is big and fast with very good hands. If I'm not mistaken, he has the record for receptions, yards, and TD's at A&M. I know that doesn't sound like much, but they had a pretty nice passing attack in the 80's. He is also a pretty good kid. My wife teaches at the high school where he went, and she really liked the kid.

He is a very good player.  I watched him both in high school and college.  He could be starting for several teams, and I fully expect him to beat out Ferguson by the middle of the season for the #2 spot.  Had he not had the MCL issue in training camp he would already be ahead of Ferguson on the depth chart.  The kid is big and fast with very good hands. If I'm not mistaken, he has the record for receptions, yards, and TD's at A&M.  I know that doesn't sound like much, but they had a pretty nice passing attack in the 80's.  He is also a pretty good kid.  My wife teaches at the high school where he went, and she really liked the kid.

989224[/snapback]

Thanks, the more I find out about him the better he looks. I hope he gts some playing time this season.