[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will win a game first?

T-Scorp

For the first time in history the Packers and Vikings are both 0-2 to start a season. Looking at their schedules who gets the first win.

GB--TB, @ Car, NO, BYE, @MN

MN--NO, @ AT, BYE, @ Chi, GB

Obviously since they meet week 7 one of them will have to win!

Looking at the schedule if the Vikings don't beat NO at home this week the game with GB may be the only chance to win. :doah:

Oddly enough, I see the Saints as the one game that GB could win before week 7.

(Nothing against the Saints as they beat Carolina...but I think the fact they are playing on the road for 5 weeks in a row and have an emotional MNF game tonight may lead to a let down.)

Honestly, with the offensive issues the Viking haveand the fact thatt the defense is on the field for 3 out of 4 qrts and the tough defenses they are going to face I see them going 0-5 into the meeting with GB. :D

With GB's bad defense and the tough defenses they are going to face I see a similar 0-5 record heading into the week 7 matchup with the Vikings. :D

I'll take the Vikings at home against GB for their first win. :D

How good is it when we don't give the Vikes a chance against the Bears.

I think that the Vikes, led by new coach Jimmy Johnson, will win against the Pack. :D

Those home games are going to get absolutely nasty and deservedly so. I say the Vikes first win will either be next week or it will be a road game who knows when.

Edited by MikesVikes

How good is it when we don't give the Vikes a chance against the Bears. 

1003507[/snapback]

Even when they were very good, they always found it very tough outdoors in Chicago. I think they only won once in the last four years anywhere outdoors, apart from at Lambeau.