[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prove your FF Knowledge

DicktheBruiser51

I think I would go with Stallworth. He's finally starting to get some looks this year and that "New Look" defense of Minnesota has yet to materialize. Then again, you cant count out Bruce, he just seems to get the ball ALOT but the Titans D has been pretty stout against the pass this year. Coles is a bum...nuf said.

Bruce (recently traded in my league) has produced great numbers the last two weeks. I see no reason for his numbers to decrease, but everyone keep talking about Curtis stealing some throws and it could start happening.

I like to gamble a little too much so I am leaning towards Cole with the old gamblers thought process: He's due!!

Thanks Gentlemen (especially NAUgad).  Is anyone impressed with Stallworth's 144 yards against NY or scared off by what Jax's defense (vs Coles) did against the Colts?

1012182[/snapback]

I was. And if you get points in the return game, Stallworth will be assuming punt return duties. I'd still play Bruce, though.

None of the above.....

Bruce will be out with turf toe....Kevin Curtis is stealing his looks

Stallworth didnt even catch a pass yesterday

Coles will have the #3 QB throwing him the ball....ouch....

But if you had to choose one...I would take Stallworth....but look at the situation that is arising with Bruce and his injury and most likely Stallworth will be behind and get more chances...