[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me with a Problem

keggerz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has it been going on? I would take the diplomatic route. Its a good way to meet your neighbors bring a beer and get to know them. If they are college kids, they probably mean no harm.

1292830[/snapback]

dont want to get to know them...i have said hello when i walked past each of them before and they have never acknowledged me with a nod back or anything....

they did wrong and you want me to give them some of my beer :D

Just remember that if you act like a dick... they can and probably will act like bigger dicks in return.

I call it "Atomic's Law of Increasing Dickitude".

1292838[/snapback]

that is my worry and why i said i could set the alarm off then when it doesnt go off i can wonder out and be like its not my car...what should i do and maybe one of my neighbors will say to have it towed to get it to stop :D

I am a Big John like encyclopedia of information when it comes to stuff like this. Man, I can tell you some stories. Leave a note on their truck. Additionally, make a copy of whatever information you have regarding parking at your complex and put it in their mailbox (since you said this is a friend of theirs' truck, so the property owners may never get the note you leave on the truck). Kindly tell them what's up, and that next time, should it happen again, you're calling the towing company. Keep in mind, though, that the towing company will need some sort of proof that it is, in fact, YOUR spot. At least that's the law in California.

:D shhhh you hear that .....

thats the sound of me being a nice guy and not doing anything but i am going to say something to the roommate that owns the truck the next time i see him

this is probably the right thing to do but its not really much fun :D

Edited by keggerz

Then you have a choice, me i tell them plain and simple, don't park in my spot or they have a problem.

:D shhhh you hear that .....

thats the sound of me being a nice guy and not doing anything but i am going to say something to the roommate that owns the truck the next time i see him

this is probably the right thing to do but its not really much fun  :D

1292850[/snapback]

oh it wasn't a friend's truck... ok, i misread... but still, leave a note.... and leave a copy of the documents giving you that spot

Okay you need to get the following:

1. Vinegar – 1 bottle

2. baking soda – I package

3. a hamster ball

4. metallic duct tape (not the grey kind, the silver kind)

5. a bag of marbles

6. metal thumb tacs

7. 1 xmas bulb

Okay, take the hamster ball and wrapped it tight with that tape leaving the door untapped for now.

Next, fill the xmas bulb up with baking soda, seal it with the metallic tape. Not to tight though, just water proof and place it into the hamster ball.

Okay, now dump all of the marbles and thumb tacs into the hamster ball very carefully as to not crack the xmas bulb.

Now fill the hamster ball up with the vinegar and be careful with it, close the door to it and tape it up nice and tight.

Sneak out to the car in question and tape it underneath the rear axel.

When the person gets in and starts driving the marbles will crack the xmas bulb releasing the baking soda. The mix of vinegar and baking soda we all know from 9th grade science class will react to each other causing pressure to build up. Once it reaches critical mass the ball will explode and thumb tacs will go everywhere. With any luck the rear tires will run over a bunch of them causing a slow leak (not a blow out) and he will be stuck with two flat tires and only 1 spare.

1. Vinegar – 1 bottle

3. a hamster ball

5. a bag of marbles

6. metal thumb tacs

7. 1 xmas bulb

Okay, take the hamster ball and wrapped it tight with that tape leaving the door untapped for now.

Next, fill the xmas bulb up with baking soda, seal it with the metallic tape.  Not to tight though, just water proof and place it into the hamster ball.

Okay, now dump all of the marbles and thumb tacs into the hamster ball very carefully as to not crack the xmas bulb.

Now fill the hamster ball up with the vinegar and be careful with it, close the door to it and tape it up nice and tight.

When the person gets in and starts driving the marbles will crack the xmas bulb releasing the baking soda.  The mix of vinegar and baking soda we all know from 9th grade science class will react to each other causing pressure to build up.  Once it reaches critical mass the ball will explode and thumb tacs will go everywhere.  With any luck the rear tires will run over a bunch of them causing a slow leak (not a blow out) and he will be stuck with two flat tires and only 1 spare.

1292881[/snapback]

note to self DO NOT PARK IN ASSIGNED PARKING DESIGNATED FOR CLIAZ :D

1. Vinegar – 1 bottle

3. a hamster ball

5. a bag of marbles

6. metal thumb tacs

7. 1 xmas bulb

Next, fill the xmas bulb up with baking soda, seal it with the metallic tape.  Not to tight though, just water proof and place it into the hamster ball.

When the person gets in and starts driving the marbles will crack the xmas bulb releasing the baking soda.  The mix of vinegar and baking soda we all know from 9th grade science class will react to each other causing pressure to build up.  Once it reaches critical mass the ball will explode and thumb tacs will go everywhere.  With any luck the rear tires will run over a bunch of them causing a slow leak (not a blow out) and he will be stuck with two flat tires and only 1 spare.

1292881[/snapback]

Nicely done . I still wanna blow the danm thing up though! I wish my neighbor would park in my spot tonight :D

Ok so I have a less violent idea for ya. What about making him a " NO PARKING " Bear? You know one with his 2 middle fingers sticking up and a shirt that says "NO PARKING"!

Put it on his hood and when he gets back he'll get the message. Chances are this will be reusable as well since they will probably just throw it on the ground when they see it!

I think you assert yourself in a friendly, but firm tone ... next time, have it towed if it is the same vehicle (i.e., don't tow it unless you know your neighbors are responsible ... I don't think you should tow their friends, just like you would not want them to tow your guests if they made a mistake) ...

:D

The mix of vinegar and baking soda we all know from 9th grade science class will react to each other causing pressure to build up.  Once it reaches critical mass the ball will explode and thumb tacs will go everywhere.

1292881[/snapback]

Or... a little trick I learned in high school...

Instead of vinegar and baking soda.... it you mix tiny shreds of aluminum foil into Liquid Plumber, it producea hydrogen gas. It will build pressure... but the gas has the added benefit of being explosive!

Don't try this at home. It's really dangerous.

Edited by AtomicCEO

I think you assert yourself in a friendly, but firm tone ... next time, have it towed if it is the same vehicle (i.e., don't tow it unless you know your neighbors are responsible ... I don't think you should tow their friends, just like you would not want them to tow your guests if they made a mistake) ...

1293079[/snapback]

Puss.

Edited by darin3

Or... a little trick I learned in high school...

Instead of vinegar and baking soda.... it you mix tiny shreds of aluminum foil into Liquid Plumber, it producea hydrogen gas.  It will build pressure... but the gas has the added benefit of being explosive!

Don't try this at home.  It's really dangerous.

1293148[/snapback]

And people complain about the 12 bucks for membership. You cannot get this much knowledge for 12 bucks anywhere, including Policy's house.

Very good Atomic. :D