[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight Tournament Bout #1

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• BC
    • Spain

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say I think it is in bad form to make fun of someone's kids. 

But then again, I think JJ is trying to bait Sarge.

1354161[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? After all the bs this dude has spouted in these two threads I've come to realize that this guy is the biggest liar on this site. I think he needs counseling. I doubt this nut job even has any kids.

twiley and I had talked about it, maybe you can prove to everyone that your not a complete joke on that weekend.

1354164[/snapback]

Good, then Im done here. And feel free to take me out of this contest. Only a complete joke would start an online battle royal.

Puddy you win. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Bad JJ... :D

I can see it now in Vegas...I would play the part of UFC Big John McCarthy...you know...due to my towering 6'5 bulk...:D

UFC Big John (aka Soup) - "Sarge...are you ready?...step back behind the line...Sarge...step back behind the line!!...are you ready?"

Sarge nods.

UFC Big John (aka Soup) - "JJ...are you ready?...get down off the cage...no flying body slams off the cage...are you ready? "

JJ nods.

UFC Big John (aka Soup) - "LETS GET IT ON!"

Good, then Im done here.  And feel free to take me out of this contest. Only a complete joke would start an online battle royal.

1354179[/snapback]

I'll keep you in it just to pi$$ you off. You can call me a joke but I doubt anyone takes you seriously anyways.

I'll keep you in it just to pi$$ you off.  You can call me a joke but I doubt anyone takes you seriously anyways.

1354182[/snapback]

You dont piss me off dude, because I always get even. And my idea of even, and even are two completely different things. See you in Vegas.

You dont piss me off dude, because I always get even.  And my idea of even, and even are two completely different things.  See you in Vegas.

1354184[/snapback]

Thanks for the entertainment, I've recieved quite a few pm's from folks sharing the laughter with me. :D

Thanks for the entertainment, I've recieved quite a few pm's from folks sharing the laughter with me. :D

1354187[/snapback]

LOL, so have I. They cant wait to see the beatdown in person. I just hope you have the sack to actually show up.

You have 5 turds?  How old are you?  If those kids are anything like their father then that grocery bill has gotta break the bank.  Nothing worse then having to feed 6 heavy weights.

1354084[/snapback]

What did you eat the other two?  vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? you and your little roli poli kids.

1354121[/snapback]

Who wants to bet that Sarge goes crying back to WW or DMD.  I'd like to invite everyone to read this thread and the huddle fight #32 thread.  This guy started with me and he's notorious for this crap.

1354132[/snapback]

Sarge doesn't bring family into it. You seem to have that trend and I for one have no use for it.

Probably won't be reading any more of these fight threads... or any of your threads for that matter.

Sarge doesn't bring family into it. You seem to have that trend and I for one have no use for it.

Probably won't be reading any more of these fight threads... or any of your threads for that matter.

1354209[/snapback]

I'm sorry to hear that.

:D Wow, Sarge and I have had a few problems in the past, but it has always stayed between us. It seems that you may have went a little far JJ. Just my $.02. :D

:D Wow, Sarge and I have had a few problems in the past, but it has always stayed between us.  It seems that you may have went a little far JJ.  Just my $.02. :D

1354221[/snapback]

I haven't met or seen the mans kids, take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure they're splendid children.

What did you eat the other two?  vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? you and your little roli poli kids.

1354121[/snapback]

Like I said earlier, vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? you and your little teletubby's. :D

1354151[/snapback]

Weak, JJ. Very, very weak. :D

I haven't met or seen the mans kids, take it with a grain of salt.  I'm sure they're splendid children.

1354223[/snapback]

Exactly my point. Then why would you bring them into a war of words, whether live or over an internet message board.

:D Wow, Sarge and I have had a few problems in the past, but it has always stayed between us.  It seems that you may have went a little far JJ.  Just my $.02. :D

1354221[/snapback]

Weak, JJ. Very, very weak.  :D

1354224[/snapback]

Agreed. Sarge may not be liked by too many people here, but it's never cool to bring a man's family into a silly board disagreement/fight/pissing match.