[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight Tournament Bout #1

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• BC
    • Spain

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to the haters...they don't know the Method of Modern Love....where kids are completely overrated and unneccessary.  They just want you to be as miserable as they are.

1354644[/snapback]

[singing] M-E-T-H-O-D-O-F-L-O-V-E [/singing]

I'm sure Spain sings Hall & Oates while dancing around in his pink shirt. :D

You are such a hippocrit, you dont know what you are saying, so most just laugh when you choose to say anything at all.  Its all good, but if you cant understand the difference between an 11,5,2 yr old kid and a husband that probably agrees with half of whats written about you, then that is your problem.  For the record, I never asked anyone to defend me or my family, trust me Im fully capable of doing that myself, they whether they like me or not, agreed it was pathetic for anyone to insult kids, anyone's or any kid.

1354761[/snapback]

(1) What the frack is a "hippocrit"? :D And how do you suppose I am one?

(2) I don't expect anyone to take anything I say seriously, and I don't take what others say seriously. See, this is an Internet message board, and anyone who gets all worked up about something said here by someone you've never met and never will is a moron.

(3) Unless your kids sign in with your username and read this stuff, he didn't insult them. He took indirect jabs at you in an attempt to rile you up. And you took the bait hook, line, and sinker. If you seriously think he was attempting to defame your kids, you're an even bigger moron than I thought.

Edited by Squeegiebo

(1)  What the frack is a "hippocrit"?   :D And how do you suppose I am one?

(2)  I don't expect anyone to take anything I say seriously, and I don't take what others say seriously.  See, this is an Internet message board, and anyone who gets all worked up about something said here by someone you've never met and never will is a moron.

(3) Unless your kids sign in with your username and read this stuff, he didn't insult them.  He took indirect jabs at you in an attempt to rile you up.  And you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.  If you seriously think he was attempting to defame your kids, you're an even bigger moron than I thought.

1355245[/snapback]

Actually you are very much a hippocrit, but Ill save that for another day. you rip others, but run to DMD if anyone rips you. Saying I should be held to a different standard than you because I volunteer to write an article regarding IDP for this site. Im not a huddle employee, not that its any of your business.

I dont take anything you say seriously, because within an hour its bound to change. Insulting my kids is not indirect stabs, and however you want to justify it, doesnt make you right. but then again, you are rarely correct, so why should I even try convincing you, your wrong yet again.

My kids are out of bounds, like anyone who has kids would say if they were brought up by anyone here. Obviously you do not have kids, and dont understand. And if slamming you makes me a moron, or taking up for my kids, then so be it. but your opinion is irrelevant on the subject.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I'm begining to enjoy it for some sick reason.  It's like a canker sore inside your mouth that you can't stop sticking your tongue on.    :D

1355620[/snapback]

When all of this first started, I thought JJ's baiting technique was sophomorish at best when compared to spain's and was horribly obvious. But, I guess if you know your prey...

it is great how these huddle fights foster such a caring and supportive environment here in the tailgate ... i can't wait for the 30+ more to come :D

this one between jj and ryan is a classic ... oh wait, it's between bc and spain.

I thought these things were "gay", and you didn't give a sh*t about them. :doah:

1355670[/snapback]

No I said they were queer, and I dont care to be involved in it. But watching you homos beg for votes, and stuff talking is always fun to watch. I even had to get in on the later, if you havent noticed. But I aint begging for no darn votes in this popularity contest. My bet is DMD and BJ end up in the finals if they are not in the same bracket.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

No I said they were queer, and I dont care to be involved in it.  But watching you homos beg for votes, and stuff talking is always fun to watch.  I even had to get in on the later, if you havent noticed.  But I aint begging for no darn votes in this popularity contest.  My bet is DMD and BJ end up in the finals if they are not in the same bracket.

1355695[/snapback]

Ahh, of course, my bad. Queer and gay, what the hell was I thinking?

Did you just call me a homo? :D

Ahh, of course, my bad. Queer and gay, what the hell was I thinking?

Did you just call me a homo? :D

1355704[/snapback]

I didnt say there was a huge difference, just clarifying what I said.

Did you beg for votes. It was a general statement directed at people like JJ that begged for votes. Obviously if you didnt, its not directed at you, and since I have only been in about 6 of these to date, I have no idea who did or didnt.

Actually you are very much a hippocrit,  but Ill save that for another day.  you rip others, but run to DMD if anyone rips you.  Saying I should be held to a different standard than you because I volunteer to write an article regarding IDP for this site.  Im not a huddle employee, not that its any of your business.

I dont take anything you say seriously, because within an hour its bound to change. Insulting my kids is not indirect stabs, and however you want to justify it, doesnt make you right.  but then again, you are rarely correct, so why should I even try convincing you, your wrong yet again.

My kids are out of bounds, like anyone who has kids would say if they were brought up by anyone here.  Obviously you do not have kids, and dont understand.  And if slamming you makes me a moron, or taking up for my kids, then so be it.  but your opinion is irrelevant on the subject.

1355606[/snapback]

Still waiting to find out what the hell a "hippocrit" is.

I never ran to DMD for anyone "ripping" me, or for anything else for that matter.

"Slamming" me doesn't make you a moran.

Your lack of perceptiveness and your ignorance make you a moron.

Still waiting to find out what the hell a "hippocrit" is.

I never ran to DMD for anyone "ripping" me, or for anything else for that matter.

"Slamming" me doesn't make you a moran. 

Your lack of perceptiveness and your ignorance make you a moron.

1355835[/snapback]

Do you want me to locate the post where you questioned if I should be able to rip on others becase you perceived me as an employee of the huddle, then flat out asked me. Quit making yourself look like a liar as well as an idiot. You said in so many words, I shouldnt have the same abilities to rip on people because you thought I should be held to a higher standard, because a wrote a weekly article the last 2 yrs. That is a hippocrit if I ever saw one.

Slamming you is what every man in a 100 mile radius has done, so I hope they all are not morans.

Lack of perceptiveness - you have me mistaken for Menudo or any other Steeler fan that actually thinks they won that game fair and square. Ignorance, well that too sums up 99% of your posts, and was solidified by your previous Steeler posts.

Dont jack with me Chuck, Ill put you in your place every time. :D