[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight Tournament Bout #1

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• BC
    • Spain

A few points:

JJ doesn't have kids, that pretty much means he doesn't realize how sensitive people can be about their children.

Sarge is not a victim here, here's been insulting and attacking people for years, he's just getting some of his own medicine. Personal attacks really aren't cool, but let's put it into perspective here.

If you take anything someone says to you at an anonymous message that seriously, maybe you shouldn't spend time here.

Any grown man who has a family should have too much to lose to consider getting into a pre-meditated fist fight with anyone. I mean for real guys, get a grip.

I like both of you guys, but this is about the gayest thing I've read in years. Either ignore each other, kiss and make up, or just move on.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see.  It's one of those "you don't have kids so you just can't understand things."  :D

1354419[/snapback]

Roll your eyes all you want, but actually, that's pretty much true. As a new father, I can certainly attest to this.

I see.  It's one of those "you don't have kids so you just can't understand things."  :D

Anyone who gets upset about something a person says on an internet message board about someone's kids about whom he knows absolutely nothing, and is therefore obviously just making stuff up and trying to bait a guy, is a hypersensitive pansy who has obvious insecurities.

1354419[/snapback]

Well then let's all hold hands and sing Coom ba yah :D

As for the insecure part I absolutely believe it's where you come from. Some people don't take crap well from others. Internet or otherwise. Brought up that way. To me it is waayyy more of a insecurity issue if you sing and dance and then can't back it up. Sarge is Sarge, but believe me he will meet most anyone at a nuetral site of choice. Heck people know not to mess with my kids, woman or dog. If they do I offer my size 14 a cozy place up their ass

That's good of you, JJ.

Not trying to further stir the pot here, and I don't know the full story, but wasn't it Sarge that brought up Menudo's recently passed father in a classic Sarge vs. Menudo thread?  :D

1354362[/snapback]

Good info there.

I don't get to worked up about that stuff as I know that there are only a few people on this board that know me. However, I think it's pretty phucked to say things about someones family at all. I know JJ didn't mean what he was saying and was using the old bait routine but I don't care for it.

I'm not going to ignore JJ just like I don't ignore Sgt Clown the Steeler hating, (my family), guy that he is.

Just have to learn how to take their posts.

Oh and for the record, I love these threads. It's all in fun and I think that JJ came up with a killer idea here.

Edited by Skippy

Roll your eyes all you want, but  actually, that's pretty much true. As a new father, I can certainly attest to this.

1354441[/snapback]

What you are saying, then, is that you've suddenly become a hypersensitive pansy?

I know people are very protective of their children - moreso than of anything else in the world. But for heaven's sake, look at the context here. His children weren't at all threatened by what JJ said in obvious jest.

1354419[/snapback]

Exactly, sweetheart. Say anything you want about me. Sh*t, half of the owners in FLS claim to have had relations with my wife. That's all fine. Kids, however, are a different thing. Trust me. :D

What you are saying, then, is that you've suddenly become a hypersensitive pansy?

I know people are very protective of their children - moreso than of anything else in the world.  But for heaven's sake, look at the context here.  His children weren't at all threatened by what JJ said in obvious jest.

1354462[/snapback]

True, so can we now hold hands while I squeegie your bo? :D

I know people are very protective of their children - moreso than of anything else in the world.  But for heaven's sake, look at the context here.  His children weren't at all threatened by what JJ said in obvious jest.

1354462[/snapback]

Read all my posts bitch. I basically agree with you 100%. That being said, I can assure you that I am more protective of my son than anything else in the world.

Here's my post:

JJ doesn't have kids, that pretty much means he doesn't realize how sensitive people can be about their children.

Sarge is not a victim here, here's been insulting and attacking people for years, he's just getting some of his own medicine. Personal attacks really aren't cool, but let's put it into perspective here.

If you take anything someone says to you at an anonymous message that seriously, maybe you shouldn't spend time here.

Any grown man who has a family should have too much to lose to consider getting into a pre-meditated fist fight with anyone. I mean for real guys, get a grip.

I like both of you guys, but this is about the gayest thing I've read in years. Either ignore each other, kiss and make up, or just move on.

Did I call you a bitch yet? :D

We could just meet up and kick the crap out of each other. :D

BJ, can you right click individual photos rather than the whole list or doesn't that work?

1354474[/snapback]

Test

Edit: Yeah, right click and select "Copy Image Location". Then paste that URL into the "HTTP" when you're in the Reply screen here. :D

Edited by darin3

A few points:

1354436[/snapback]

Good info here, pretty much all the way down.

Read all my posts bitch. I basically agree with you 100%. That being said, I can assure you that I am more protective of my son than anything else in the world.

Here's my post:

Did I call you a bitch yet? :D

We could just meet up and kick the crap out of each other. :D

1354479[/snapback]

I read all your posts, phucker.

You wanna go? You'd get beat worse than the Pens' D.

I guess I will reply.....

1 - I am not hypersensitive. Were I hypersensitive, I wouldn't have been around the Huddle as long as I have.

2 - I am not a pansy. As anyone can tell from meeting me I am more of a violet.

3 - Trashing someone's family is a serious matter. No matter if it is face to face or on an internet message board. To me it is not a joke or a joking matter. One does not bring family into it. Ever. That is my outlook and it has always been my outlook. One of the things I dislike about the MH is that people take that opportunity to trash someone's family. I absolutely hate it.

4 - Squeegie can call me all the names she wants... and psychoanalyze me all she wants... but she is wrong in her assement that it is cool to trash someone's family.

QUOTE(Randall @ 3/6/06 10:30am)

I'm waiting for begging or bribes before voting.

typical Democrat

1353651[/snapback]

:D Yeah republicans do the begging and bribing and then jump on democrats for just talking about it.

Where have I see that before. :D

1 - I am not hypersensitive. Were I hypersensitive, I wouldn't have been around the Huddle as long as I have.

3 - Trashing someone's family is a serious matter. No matter if it is face to face or on an internet message board. To me it is not a joke or a joking matter. One does not bring family into it. Ever. That is my outlook and it has always been my outlook. One of the things I dislike about the MH is that people take that opportunity to trash someone's family.  I absolutely hate it.

4 - Squeegie can call me all the names she wants... and psychoanalyze me all she wants... but she is wrong in her assement that it is cool to trash someone's family.

1354495[/snapback]

I never said it was cool to trash someone's family.

Forgive me for not being able to muster up much sympathy for Sarge. I see it as a case of the chickens coming home to roost. And he can't take what he dishes out. Which makes him a pansy.

Violet? I see you more as a tulip. :D

3 - Trashing someone's family is a serious matter. No matter if it is face to face or on an internet message board. To me it is not a joke or a joking matter. One does not bring family into it. Ever. That is my outlook and it has always been my outlook. One of the things I dislike about the MH is that people take that opportunity to trash someone's family.  I absolutely hate it.

1354495[/snapback]

Good call Sky good call :D

Edited by ChuckB