[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight!

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Brentastic
    • AlexGaddis

I have decided to bring back the huddle fights for a few select occasions. These fights started to brew up a lot of bad feelings on the boards and there's nothing more pathetic then grown ups spazzing out on anonymous message boards. With the example of Brent and Alex you can't blame the huddle fights for their animosity. These dudes straight up h8 each other. Both are musicians but one is a Viki8ngs fan and the other a Packers fan. I will need someone to cue up Alex Gaddis' MH picture. Here's Brentastic and yet another. Here's a sample of his music, I'll let Alex produce a clip of his band. If you guys notice my sigline you'll see that Brent has a beef with Azazello as well. I invited Az to join in on this lovefest but he denied my handsome offer. I would like to ask that Brent and Alex end the sillyness with this thread. I think we're all getting tired of the hostility around here.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:Dalexgaddis

1396530[/snapback]

Vikings fan? Ouch...that's gotta go against him. When was the last time the Vikings won anything?

Brent looks like Eddie Vedder in the after pictures. :D

Edited by TimC

I would like to ask that Brent and Alex end the sillyness with this thread.  I think we're all getting tired of the hostility around here.

1396515[/snapback]

Good thinking JJ, I cannot think of a better way to tone it down other than to ask the combatants to post in here as to why they could pummel the other guy senseless. :D

I voted for Brent for no other reason than to balance the scales.

He just got lost.  He was actually on his way to Spain on vacation and wouldn't ask directions from the guy at the gas station in Denmark.

1396558[/snapback]

He was on the way to meet Spain, and knew something smelled rotten in Denmark, which was polk's gas? :D

All you have to know is this...I play the bass, he plays the acoustic guitar...

Which one do YOU think would hurt more to get hit by...

:D

oh yeah, you can hear snipets here

for those who don't know, a Fender Jazz Bass is a large heavy piece of wood that, unlike an acoustic guitar, would NOT break upon contact with someone's head...

Edited by alexgaddis

oh yeah, and I get $1 for every post made here right?

where's Brent anyways...off writing a song about me?

PS - do we have to hug when this is finished?

1396597[/snapback]

I told Brent about this yesterday. He will be along shortly but he must wake up 1st. You don't have to hug but you guys should stop throwing stones at one another. And you don't get any money.

6 Members: Rebellab, Vote Quimby2, Sgt. Ryan, evil_gop_liars, whomper, DMD

Good to see DMD come and make sure eveyone is playing fair.

I voted for the fellow Vikes fan. He just looks like he has a bunch of pent up aggresion.

I voted for the fellow Vikes fan.  He just looks like he has a bunch of pent up aggresion.

1396607[/snapback]

that's from being a Vikings fan!

I voted for the fellow Vikes fan.  He just looks like he has a bunch of pent up aggresion.

1396607[/snapback]

I wonder who he voted for? :D