[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you regularly call people republican, democrat, conservative, or liberal

proninja

Lawyers are evil.

Finally something we can agree on. Well at least partially. I wouldn't say all lawyers are evil, just the vast majority of them. I happen to like mine, even though his rates are way too high.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, maybe I should revise what I said. If the deductions you made above (by them selves, not with other deductions that don't stimulate the economy) make it to where you end up not paying any taxes, then let them vote. We'd have to look at the deductions though.

What kind of deductions don't stimulate the economy? I'm curious to know about these deductions that the government gives away for free and doesn't benefit them.

What kind of deductions don't stimulate the economy? I'm curious to know about these deductions that the government gives away for free and doesn't benefit them.

Child Credit, college tuition, child care, etc... Though I agree with you that ususally cutting taxes stimulates the economy, it really only stimulates it when the taxes of those that have capital assets are cut.

Child Credit, college tuition, child care, etc... Though I agree with you that ususally cutting taxes stimulates the economy, it really only stimulates it when the taxes of those that have capital assets are cut.

Really? Having more people doesn't stimulate the economy? Having more educated people doesn't stimulate the economy? Having a parent be able to work because their child is in child care doesn't stimulate the economy?

I disagree on all counts. Trust me man, the government doesn't give money away for free.

Yeah, placing better educated and more qualified people into the workforce really drags down the eceonomy, especially as it enables employers to get better people at a lower price because since the market is more competitive.

Yeah, placing better educated and more qualified people into the workforce really drags down the eceonomy, especially as it enables employers to get better people at a lower price because since the market is more competitive.

Your children go to college? You don't get to vote! :D

Child Credit, college tuition, child care, etc...

What do these three all have in common? :D Oh yeah, they all have income limitations.

So tell us again Perch why you think we should get rid of these deductions.

Is it because they don't help the economy or is it because they don't help you?

It wasn't for the good of the country, it was for the good of the factory owners in the north, who depended on the south to provide raw materials and to buy their over priced goods. Once the south seceeded there were no more tarrifs, and the northern factories couldn't compete with the price of imported goods without the tariffs.

Perch, you've left the loop tape on again. :D

So everyone should disregard anything I say from now on because I don't have as much experience and therefore I don't matter.

I knew if you waffled on long enough a grain of truth would get spit out. And so it proved.

What do these three all have in common? :D Oh yeah, they all have income limitations.

So tell us again Perch why you think we should get rid of these deductions.

Is it because they don't help the economy or is it because they don't help you?

Bingo. That's it right there.

Perch, you should start up a political party. You could call it the Perch Outofwater Oligarchal F Everyone Else party, or POOFEE for short.

Welfare-Gay adoption-free Valium - to take guns away from normal people because ghetto liberals shoot people and they want to blame the gun - To take money away from people who have worked hard to get it and give it to those who don't want to work hard.

You know..the normal things.

I believe in welfare. If the government is going to take money from citizens by force it should be required to pay it back when they are in need. I believe in gay adoption. It has to be better than an orphanidge (sp?). I don't want to take guns away from anyone, I have several and a CHP. I have no problem with them being registered. In fact, the only hom invasio nI worry about are the cops looking for misdemeanor amounts of Josh Gordon. It's doing me a favor for them to understand that if they really want to arrest me for that so that I can pay a fine, just knock, I'll surrender and pay the ticket.

What does this have to do with being conservative or liberal, unless you only believe what your party tells you to?

What percentage of the population still supports the BS in Iraq. What party do you think most of them belong to? I'd agree that any democrat that still thinks Iraq is worth it is also stupid.

We got any liberals trying to further restrict Americans' right to vote?

Then shouldn't you be hanging out at your parents lake house getting busy with the girls?

They sold it because it wasn't big enough to fit all of their money. :D You kick even more ass than Squeegiebo!

Political affiliation is an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. I like green, you like blue. Same thing. If I call you stupid for liking green, what am I? An idiot.

If you are a conservative...they'll call you stupid Jeebus lovin, snake handling, zionistic crusading, spaghetti monster triceratop cowboy...did I miss anything? :D

i'll be the 1st to admit it....i care about my family, friends, and myself. thats it!!! lets be honest, there are very few people out there that actually give a hoot about their fellow man. anything anybody does is to better themselves or their family first and foremost.

This is the exact thinking I am talking about. if you only care about you and yours then you are not capable of making a unobjective decision for everyone. thus your opinion will be biased and can not be counted.

Understand I am not trying to dog you here. I ,like you, love my family, but the best way to serve your family and all man with your views is for them to be unbiased. otherwise you look like a hypocrite when you change your views because the old view no longer suits you.

This is the exact thinking I am talking about. if you only care about you and yours then you are not capable of making a unobjective decision for everyone. thus your opinion will be biased and can not be counted.

Understand I am not trying to dog you here. I ,like you, love my family, but the best way to serve your family and all man with your views is for them to be unbiased. otherwise you look like a hypocrite when you change your views because the old view no longer suits you.

this world is a dynamic place....people change, events occur, and views change. im sure as i go through life, my views will change to suit my family and self. i dont think that makes me a hypocrite at all. and i agree with you, caring about only myself and family may make me a jerk, so be it. i cant worry about someone that could care less about me.

im also saying that the majority of the people on this planet look out for themselves only. people are very selfish and could care less about their fellow man. anyone that says theyre lookin out for someone else usually has a hidden agenda.

which means that according to your thinking, i feel everyone's opinion is biased.

Edited by dmarc117

this world is a dynamic place....people change, events occur, and views change. im sure as i go through life, my views will change to suit my family and self. i dont think that makes me a hypocrite at all. and i agree with you, caring about only myself and family may make me a jerk, so be it. i cant worry about someone that could care less about me.

im also saying that the majority of the people on this planet look out for themselves only. people are very selfish and could care less about their fellow man. anyone that says theyre lookin out for someone else usually has a hidden agenda.

which means that according to your thinking, i feel everyone's opinion is biased.

Don't think I don't understand what you are saying..I do very much. and the less people care the more media influences what they think. and that is a thought that scares me.