[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you regularly call people republican, democrat, conservative, or liberal

proninja

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hers ia little hint

when you are typing a story for othere to read...... have a point ,it makes it much more enjoyable for the reader

when i's writen' a storie, ill take teh post u rote inna' considration :D

Paris Hilton and Perch work very hard...so bite your tongue.

I average about 60 hours a week, how about you? I'm generally the first or second one here, and am almost always the last one to leave. I worked until midnight the last two nights. You people don't get it, my father hasn't given me anything other than the first oppurtunity to buy him out, after he decided I was capable of running the business. If it wasn't for that oppurtunity, I would have left here and gone to work somewhere else making 40 to 50% more than I do in salary. I decided to go the way of delayed gratification, and stuck with it, and now am doing much better. You don't know me, and you don't know my work ethic, so unless you were working on a 120# jack hammer for 8 hours a day at the age of 13 you can kiss my :D

I average about 60 hours a week, how about you? I'm generally the first or second one here, and am almost always the last one to leave. I worked until midnight the last two nights. You people don't get it, my father hasn't given me anything other than the first oppurtunity to buy him out, after he decided I was capable of running the business. If it wasn't for that oppurtunity, I would have left here and gone to work somewhere else making 40 to 50% more than I do in salary. I decided to go the way of delayed gratification, and stuck with it, and now am doing much better. You don't know me, and you don't know my work ethic, so unless you were working on a 120# jack hammer for 8 hours a day at the age of 13 you can kiss my :D

You pussie. I was working 22 hour days on the crab boats in the Bering Straits naked with ankle weights on at 7 and a half.

You pussie. I was working 22 hour days on the crab boats in the Bering Straits naked with ankle weights on at 7 and a half.

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for two dollars a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for two dollars a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

That sounds like a vacation. At five, for a whole year, I had to be an ashtray for Denis Leary on blow for a nickel a day.

You two white collered fektards can't even think of a realistic lie...TypiKal. :D:D

You two white collered fektards can't even think of a realistic lie...TypiKal. :D:D

Balla, we know it must have been tough for you as a kid having to lick the nutsweat from David Duke's sak for a bag of Zapps and a sip of his Barqs every day. But that was the only way you could get food down in da bayou and we dont hold it against you. Now, when you tossed his salad and slurped his corn for a new pair of Keds and a GOP Youth T shirt, I thought it was a little much.

You can do it!

Balla, we know it must have been tough for you as a kid having to lick the nutsweat from David Duke's sak for a bag of Zapps and a sip of his Barqs every day. But that was the only way you could get food down in da bayou and we dont hold it against you. Now, when you tossed his salad and slurped his corn for a new pair of Keds and a GOP Youth T shirt, I thought it was a little much.

You can do it!

:D and then :D

I toungued his daughter...she was smokin' too. I never touched her gutz...not cause Dady Balla couldn't reach...just cause I never had enough day light. She was a perty Blonde and Blue eyed chick...

They lived in Mandeville...I lived just north of there.

I have Zapp's fingers as we speak...CrawTator. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

Lookit the big brain on Balla, catching me in a lie.

Ok. I'll tell the truth this time:

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for two dollars every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for two dollars every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

That is WEAK! You had it EASY!!!

When I was growing up, Satan kept me in the stinking fiery aynus of his chief minion Beelzebub, at times he would hold me in his molten grasp while giving me hundreds of paper cuts on my eyeballs and having his demons drive nails through my testicles with a nailgun. And my payment for this "work" was that for an hour a day I got to read posts by Balla and Perch. Quickly, I was begging to be prodded in the fundament by the Dark One's giant pitchfork rather than be subjected to the horror of that mindless drivel. Sadly, my quota of Perch and Balla readings was quadrupled.

I soon lost my mind and here I am.

Oh yeah, well, I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

Oh yeah, well, I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

That's about as tough as it gets, I admit. :D

Oh yeah? Well I got this haircut...

Food stamps - good for keeping kids from starving. Bad, because they are easily transferable (i.e. sold for booze money) and therefore rife with abuse.

I'm not sure if they do this everywhere, but I think in many places that they no longer actually distribute food stamps, but instead put funds into some sort of account and give people a debit-card type thing with which to access the funds for food purchases at grocery stores.