[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Climategate

Lady.hawke

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought his job was to stand around and say, "Don't worry, God will fix it." Clearly, there's a mystry afoot here. Somebody call Robert Langdon!

Pre-Neanderthals were keeping and recording climate statistics? You cannot be serious.

Please share with us the CO2 statistics taken during the pre Neanderthal time? Do you even realize how ridiculous this post was?. When do you think reliable climatic statistics began to be taken? It's probably less than 100 years -hardly a bleep in the history of Planet Earth.

Wow. Just wow. I thought you were informed. Now I feel all jaded.

You cannot be serious. The protesters in Iran used Twitter because it was their only way to get news out and report what was actually happening - something they desperately needed. The legitimate protests failed because our idiot President chose not to support them. They may have been doomed from the start, but they surely had no chance when Obama gave them no support. It did seem that Hillary was not on that page. We would be so much better off now if she were POTUS.

I am beyond speechless whilst typing considering the complete idiocy of your post, which assumes that the reporters of Iran spew the truth. Are you really that dumb?

Most of you have no clue how much we are teetering on a precipice.

I know why you're so koo koo for cocoa puffs: you lack reading comprehension in a MAJOR way. If you cannot figure out I said Twitter was useful until people on this side began to figure out that some of what was getting posted was fake info with no way for us to verify here - some was posted by the Iranian Republican Guard - everyone's woody for Twitter in that incident dried up completely.

You have no idea how modern media works and do believe everything you read. or at least what little you can understand.

Here's a question: where in my post do I say "reporters of Iran (whatever that means) spew the truth" - where in the wide wide world of sports did you find that? :wacko:

I know why you're so koo koo for cocoa puffs: you lack reading comprehension in a MAJOR way. If you cannot figure out I said Twitter was useful until people on this side began to figure out that some of what was getting posted was fake info with no way for us to verify here - some was posted by the Iranian Republican Guard - everyone's woody for Twitter in that incident dried up completely.

You have no idea how modern media works and do believe everything you read. or at least what little you can understand.

Here's a question: where in my post do I say "reporters of Iran (whatever that means) spew the truth" - where in the wide wide world of sports did you find that? :wacko:

What you said was this:

"No, blogging is a mixed bag to use as news sources. Just look what happened in Iran: everyone jumped on following twitter but there came an uneasiness a few days later when people realized you can simply make stuff up and post it. Kind of like what you do, so it's no surprise you think this is "the next way" when in fact it's simply a slice of evolution you are missing for looking at the trees instead of the forest."

You accused me of making stuff up a and posting it. I do not do that. State a fact or retract the accusation.

Regarding Iran, most thinking people realized there were fake postings to disparage the protesters. The video that got out needed no explanation. Yet, our government still refused to support the protesters. As you so poetically put it, "The woody for Twitter drying up," was just a convenient excuse for the Obama administration to do nothing.

I think the Iranian protesters would agree with me. Deal with that.

Regarding bloggers, perhaps you should delve into the stories they have broken that the MSM has missed.

What you said was this:

"No, blogging is a mixed bag to use as news sources. Just look what happened in Iran: everyone jumped on following twitter but there came an uneasiness a few days later when people realized you can simply make stuff up and post it. Kind of like what you do, so it's no surprise you think this is "the next way" when in fact it's simply a slice of evolution you are missing for looking at the trees instead of the forest."

You accused me of making stuff up a and posting it. I do not do that. State a fact or retract the accusation.

Regarding Iran, most thinking people realized there were fake postings to disparage the protesters. The video that got out needed no explanation. Yet, our government still refused to support the protesters. As you so poetically put it, "The woody for Twitter drying up," was just a convenient excuse for the Obama administration to do nothing.

I think the Iranian protesters would agree with me. Deal with that.

Regarding bloggers, perhaps you should delve into the stories they have broken that the MSM has missed.

:wacko: Oh this is fun!

You've gone from this :

I am beyond speechless whilst typing considering the complete idiocy of your post, which assumes that the reporters of Iran spew the truth. Are you really that dumb?

To ignoring this:

Here's a question: where in my post do I say "reporters of Iran (whatever that means) spew the truth" - where in the wide wide world of sports did you find that?

By changing the subject and agreeing with me that Twitter isn't a verifiable new source!

Thank you.

Oh yeah, before I forget all of your birther stuff is made up. Flat out. I could post links (or the phone number to the secretary of state of Hawaii who will personally tell you he was born there - thus making him a Natural Born Citizen -) but you'd ignore it and change the subject just as you did when I challenged you to find "where in my post do I say "reporters of Iran (whatever that means) spew the truth" - where in the wide wide world of sports did you find that?" which in fact you cannot.

You don't understand what you read, throw out an accusation then change the subject to avoid being caught in a lie/made up statement. :D

If you don't agree with me, please provide a link to disprove me.

Most of you have no clue how much we are teetering on a precipice.

dude - when you think that most people don't have a clue because they don't agree with you and you have no good reason to have a crazy amount of knowlege on the subject you are blathering about, than you have to allow for you being the guy that doesn't have a clue.

Copenhgen=arrogance of man2think we can change nature's ways.MUST b good stewards of God's earth,but arrogant&naive2say man overpwers nature

Earth saw clmate chnge4 ions;will cont 2 c chnges.R duty2responsbly devlop resorces4humankind/not pollute&destroy;but cant alter naturl chng

Palin tweet

... and it all comes tumbling down. :D

:D Good job Bozos! Now that the world redistribution of wealth strategy was finally and completely un-masked at the farce in Copenhagen, we can now return to irresponsible use of world resources and be reduced to non-existent interest in developing technologies to make us more efficient and cleaner in our existence on the planet, not to mention energy independent as a nation. :D

I am so pissed at how this all went down on so many levels it isn't worth going into it. :wacko:

I am so pissed at how this all went down on so many levels it isn't worth going into it. :wacko:

Me too. In fact I took my 20 gallon recycling can threw it in my 30 gallon garbage can put them in my Ford Excursion, drove them to the top of the nearest glacier and dumped them out. Then I wrote FU scientists signed McBo (I knew I should of drank one more cup of coffee) in the snow.