[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My life is sad - Socks

Chief Dick

Sometimes I'll get a pair of socks that looks totally fine, but when I pull them up, the very top ring of elastic (or whatever it is) actually cuts into my calf. I have to pull them down slightly so they don't cut into me, but by doing that they just instantly fall down to my ankles. Maybe garters need to make a comeback. :wacko:

This.

Socks can actually make you have a bad day. Once they start drooping, it's most annoying and distracting. Then as you mentioned, the flip side is get ones that work like a tourniquet and make you feet go red.

I like thick heavy socks, and even wear wool in the summer. Cushioned comfort is what I'm all about. You got sweaty smelly feet, get thick socks. Wear 'em, throw in the dirty laundry and everything smells like yer own stinky feet, sorta like smelling your own farts. Makes the laundry somehow more familiar smelling, perhaps disturbingly so. Dare I say, even pleasant smelling?

Unfortunately, you have to go real high end for good socks. Forget Walmart and Target. Even Sears doesn't make the grade. You want thick cushiony socks that will hold odor and sweat, it's gonna cost ya. Check the Cabella's catalog. Or Macy's.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about 14 years old when I first began masterbating with socks on, I was excited by the mere thought of them and I would wear any pair of anyone's I could find while snooping.

My aunt had the best selection to choose from with all lengths and colors, it was a regular thing to rummage her sock drawer.

My cousin even caught me jacking in a pair of her finest argyles which by the way sent me and him into a track meet around his house and submitted me to a great deal of ridicule.

Anyway my love for leg-wear has grown over the last twelve years and has become an integral part of me and wife's love life which is heavy in the masturbation area due to our work schedules. She's even bought the 3 finest pairs I have in the rotation that are guaranteed to provide a throbbing hard-on with a tremendous release at the end of the day.

My long socks are from 36-50 inches long and come to just under my cheeks gently squeezing my legs while I squeeze my johnny pump.

Thanks for listening.

I've really grown to dislike the look of white crew socks now for some reason, especially with jeans. I have some gray Hanes that i wear, usually when I'm in my decks and sometimes with my gray Asics tennis shoes. For the most part I now just wear the black Champion crew socks they carry a Target.

With shorts though, I always have to go with the no-show reinforced since I tend to be much more active during the warmer months.

I was about 14 years old when I first began masterbating with socks on, I was excited by the mere thought of them and I would wear any pair of anyone's I could find while snooping.

My aunt had the best selection to choose from with all lengths and colors, it was a regular thing to rummage her sock drawer.

My cousin even caught me jacking in a pair of her finest argyles which by the way sent me and him into a track meet around his house and submitted me to a great deal of ridicule.

Anyway my love for leg-wear has grown over the last twelve years and has become an integral part of me and wife's love life which is heavy in the masturbation area due to our work schedules. She's even bought the 3 finest pairs I have in the rotation that are guaranteed to provide a throbbing hard-on with a tremendous release at the end of the day.

My long socks are from 36-50 inches long and come to just under my cheeks gently squeezing my legs while I squeeze my johnny pump.

Thanks for listening.

PM sent

Thanks for listening.

Must admit I've never heard of sock fetish before.

Thanks for listening.

Absolutely no one believes a word of that. Probably best to send it to Playboy instead of trying to convince people here.

I've really grown to dislike the look of white crew socks now for some reason, especially with jeans. I have some gray Hanes that i wear, usually when I'm in my decks and sometimes with my gray Asics tennis shoes. For the most part I now just wear the black Champion crew socks they carry a Target.

With shorts though, I always have to go with the no-show reinforced since I tend to be much more active during the warmer months.

Now, you're the second one here to mention the gray socks. Never been a fan, but I may need to rethink this now that I'm older. :wacko:

Now, you're the second one here to mention the gray socks. Never been a fan, but I may need to rethink this now that I'm older. :wacko:

It's funny how men's socks always have to be black, white or gray. Maybe on holidays, a jolly shade of brown is allowed. How come it's frowned on when men wear bright socks? I have a pair of fluorescent green socks with pink hoops but they have lain unused in the back of my sock drawer for years, in case by wearing them I am subjected to ridicule from the uniformed masses.

It's funny how men's socks always have to be black, white or gray. Maybe on holidays, a jolly shade of brown is allowed. How come it's frowned on when men wear bright socks? I have a pair of fluorescent green socks with pink hoops but they have lain unused in the back of my sock drawer for years, in case by wearing them I am subjected to ridicule from the uniformed masses.

They probably match YOUR legs too.

I feel like I may be a bit ignorant on the sock front. I'm one of those guys that when I see someone else's Champion socks, I know they shop for socks at Costco just like me. :tup: Then again, I used to see other's with the black socks and the gold toe (yes, Costco again), but I've beaten that rap now that I have black socks I got at Kohl's. :wacko:

Thanks for listening.

And here I thought I was the only person that did this

:highfive:

Edited by T_bone65

I feel like I may be a bit ignorant on the sock front. I'm one of those guys that when I see someone else's Champion socks, I know they shop for socks at Costco just like me. :tup: Then again, I used to see other's with the black socks and the gold toe (yes, Costco again), but I've beaten that rap now that I have black socks I got at Kohl's. :wacko:

Now, I have a Champion t-shirt that's pretty comfortable. I may have to try out their sock offering.

Thanks for listening.

Whoa. And I thought enjoying how my socks smelled after JUST wearing them on the intended bodilly aperture was freakin perverted...

Because those look goofy when you wear them with sandals. Duh.

CD - I think what Hugh was trying to say, is you can borrow his cok socks anytime you need an extra pair.

To me, there is nothing more exciting than 12/25 and you come downstairs just knowing there will be some socks in your stocking. I've always wished for a nice pair of gold toes, but my family could never afford those.

:wacko:

Thinking of socks, when I really want to someone to know who I am, the deep Thorp secrets, I let them know what treasures that are in my sock drawer(s)....yes, two drawers - like Alabama old school, one drawer for the whities and one for the colored.