[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you starting AB...if not who are you starting over him?

pantherpack

Started AB on all 15 of my leagues......or so I thought I just found out 1 of my teammates pulled him in 1 of my leagues without telling me for freaking Kirk..........

I wasn't listening to all the "experts" that said to sit Brown and he was only at best a WR3 or WR4 today.

These are the same "experts" that tell you to trade away Aaron Jones after 1 bad game vs the Bears. 

I have a new thing I do this year I listen to no one I don't look at rankings on any site I just do what my gut says.  75% of the time when you use rankings or listen to "experts" on your gut calls they lead you down the path of doom.  

These so called "experts" don't know anything more than we do in most cases.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Started AB on all 15 of my leagues......or so I thought I just found out 1 of my teammates pulled him in 1 of my leagues without telling me for freaking Kirk..........

I wasn't listening to all the "experts" that said to sit Brown and he was only at best a WR3 or WR4 today.

These are the same "experts" that tell you to trade away Aaron Jones after 1 bad game vs the Bears. 

I have a new thing I do this year I listen to no one I don't look at rankings on any site I just do what my gut says.  75% of the time when you use rankings or listen to "experts" on your gut calls they lead you down the path of doom.  

These so called "experts" don't know anything more than we do in most cases.

They don't know any more than you do. I said it all week, "if AB dresses you have to start him". They didn't bring him to Miami to look good on the bench. 

Started him with confidence.  Brady is accurate and Brown knows how to pick apart defenses.  And they really can't double cover him the way they would when he was with PIT.  I don't think his ceiling will be as high but he'll have a pretty high floor every week.