[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 Milk Carton

League_Champion

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Goff, 27 yards at the half?? Was he not the #1 overall pick? 

7 minutes ago, dougsul said:

Goff   27 yards, wow that is really bad

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

But he's 7 for 8. They aren't even trying to throw. Boy genius is scared to let him play. 

Niners defensive front is no joke QBs aren’t gonna be able to sit back and pick them apart anymore. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

At what point do the Falcons fire the Coach? They are terrible.

Coming up they have home games against the Rams and Seahawks, then a bye.

Maybe Quinn gets until the bye week to try to fix stuff.

15 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

This season is so weird.  So many players are so all over the place from week to week.  Goff is throwing like Joe Montana to Kupp one week and then turns into Luke Falk

The ONE week I need something, anything from Minshew.  Instead he's like, Oh, people actually started me?  Well F' you!! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Well now you're screwed

Yes sir.  

I'm so over fantasy football.  These past few years I have said I'm going to take a year off from fantasy football. 3 years ago I was in nine leagues.  I have not enjoyed watching football since then. Having a biased interest in games really takes the enjoyment out of football.

I mean I have been pissed off for the past four and a half hours. It is not really warranted but I have been in a really foul mood since late this afternoon. It is not worth it and it's totally because fantasy football. I mean I even snapped at my kid when she was out here asking me something about Roblox.

Edited by Shorttynaz

4 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Yes sir.  

I'm so over fantasy football.  These past few years I have said I'm going to take a year off from fantasy football. 3 years ago I was in nine leagues.  I have not enjoyed watching football since then. Having a biased interest in games really takes the enjoyment out of football.

I mean I have been pissed off for the past four and a half hours. It is not really warranted but I have been in a really foul mood since late this afternoon. It is not worth it and it's totally because fantasy football. I mean I even snapped at my kid when she was out here asking me something about Roblox.

I think we've all been there.   I find things to do on sundays so I don't sit in front of my tv with red zone on all day.  I dont want to watch football rooting for my fantasy teams.  

My newest thing is to not look at my opponents teams, so I dont know who to root against.  It has helped me not get too annoyed when one of my players doesnt score.   

At least once a season I say I'm done with fantasy football