[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Milk Carton

heehawks

WTF Matt Ryan? You suck! Joe Mixon, you suck. Bye bye DJ, it was nice knowing you. Tell Chase I said hello and ask how he likes his new job. You suck, glad I sat your ass again. 

And just for fun, NY how is that Danny Dimes draft pick gone bad working out?  Haha

Edited by League_Champion

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

WTF Matt Ryan? You suck! Joe Mixon, you suck. Bye bye DJ, it was nice knowing you. Tell Chase I said hello and ask how he likes his new job. You suck, glad I sat your ass again. 

And just for fun, NY how is that Danny Dimes draft pick gone bad working out?  Haha

Had to start Mixon.  10 carries for 2 yds.?  at least he got a TD.   Sat DJ last week for Malcom (40 yds.) Brown.  Started DJ this week.:bash:

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

David Johnson's lack of action Sunday against the Giants was by design, coach Kliff Kingsbury said. Johnson was only going to be used in emergency situations and to spell Chase Edmonds early. Johnson didn't reaggravate his ankle

That really sucks!

17 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

David Johnson's lack of action Sunday against the Giants was by design, coach Kliff Kingsbury said. Johnson was only going to be used in emergency situations and to spell Chase Edmonds early. Johnson didn't reaggravate his ankle

What a bunch of crap. WTF is that all about??? Gotta be one of the all time screw jobs in fantasy football.

David Johnson is officially active for Week 7 against the Giants.

Advice: As expected. Johnson is a sure-fire RB1 against a bottom-half Giants defense. Chase Edmonds will see a few touches as Johnson's direct handcuff.

Edited by heehawks

6 minutes ago, heehawks said:

What a bunch of crap. WTF is that all about??? Gotta be one of the all time screw jobs in fantasy football.

Advice: As expected. Johnson is a sure-fire RB1 against a bottom-half Giants defense. Chase Edmonds will see a few touches as Johnson's direct handcuff.

You were warned.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/529274-game-time-decision/?do=findComment&comment=4583162

1 minute ago, Bobby Brown said:

Oh, for sure, no doubt about it. Just that everything leading up to this game was similar to his practice time from past few weeks, which lead me to believe he would play, even though he was limited.  But man, what a kick to the nuts...:nutkick: I benched A.Cooper for this exact reason as it seems he is more questionable than healthy, now watch him catch a couple TDs. Would be my luck this year...

5 minutes ago, heehawks said:

Oh, for sure, no doubt about it. Just that everything leading up to this game was similar to his practice time from past few weeks, which lead me to believe he would play, even though he was limited.  But man, what a kick to the nuts...:nutkick: I benched A.Cooper for this exact reason as it seems he is more questionable than healthy, now watch him catch a couple TDs. Would be my luck this year...

Yea that's a tough one.  In one league my opponent actually started Edmonds.

22 minutes ago, heehawks said:

Yes. WTF

5 minutes ago, LosGatosEnFuegos said:

At the end of 1st half, Trubisky is 13/23 for 78 yards. 

RBs have run the ball 4 times. Montgomery has 1 touch.

If Patterson hadn't taken a return to the house, the scoreboard would reflect what a failure this strategy has been.

And now he fumbles???  JHC

11 minutes ago, LosGatosEnFuegos said:

At the end of 1st half, Trubisky is 13/23 for 78 yards. 

RBs have run the ball 4 times. Montgomery has 1 touch.

If Patterson hadn't taken a return to the house, the scoreboard would reflect what a failure this strategy has been.

Well, you asked for another carry...now he probably won't get another.