[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League Draft 10 Team

DMD

Loving how this draft fell.  CEH at 19 is a steal as was DJ Moore at 39 and I had no intention of taking QB before round 12 but couldn't pass Murray in the 8th.  I am paying the price at TE but that's expected and intentional if I couldn't get Kelce or Kittle.  I would have taken Kittle in the 2nd but couldn't pass up CEH for him.  I wouldn't carry Aaron Jones or Diggs in a normal league but in best ball I want their 7-8 starts I get from them.

4 days in. Who’s our best and worst in timeliness?

possibly the least prepared or unable to make a decision = darin3 total wait time: 1 day

pre-selecter extraordinaire and probably makes awful decisions = Riffraff total wait time: 10 minutes

I’ll most likely catch up during the work days.

Kinda liking my team so far...

Hopkins at 2.07 and Kupp at 4.07 seemed like great values where I got them. Surprised Montgomery lasted until the 7th. Weak TE, as usual, but WR and RB are fairly strong. 

Overall, I think I should stay in contention this year. But these later rounds will really tell the tale. 

17 hours ago, Riffraff said:

4 days in. Who’s our best and worst in timeliness?

possibly the least prepared or unable to make a decision = darin3 total wait time: 1 day

pre-selecter extraordinaire and probably makes awful decisions = Riffraff total wait time: 10 minutes

I’ll most likely catch up during the work days.

:lol: Yeah that Cam Akers pick took awhile.  I was busy on Sunday night and then passed out.  That has killed my time spent analysis.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:04 PM, buddahj said:

Per usual in this league lately, my team is trash. 

9 hours ago, loaf said:

per the rules, I have drafted poorly

You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Heehawkian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money.

I started my new job this week and one of the owners and I where talking,  and he mentioned his dog, so I asked how old she was and he said 23, I felt so awkward as a mid 40's father of 2 daughters correcting him and saying I asked about your dog, and not his daughter (who also works for the company) and is part of the team of people whose work I review 

Woot - got the worst draft rank in the league and making the worst pick.

"Riffraff has the dubious distinction of making the worst pick of the entire draft, selecting Joe Mixon in round 1 with the 6th pick of the draft, long before the 13th spot he should have been selected in."

(Figured it was going to be Antonio Brown, but nope....)

The anti-expert strategy worked. 

Edited by Riffraff
  • Haha 1

• DMD unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Congrats, I was watching closely because I made up a ton of ground the last few weeks.  Wasn't enough to cover for the injuries though.  I still hate how devastating injuries are in these leagues and wish we would draft deeper.

21 minutes ago, flemingd said:

.  I still hate how devastating injuries are in these leagues and wish we would draft deeper.

Agreed, I was very concerned with QBs missing games to covid, so I took a 3rd in the last round.  My #2 preselected player however was james Robinson, whom I drafted in a majority of my leagues.   A few more dart throws never hurt