[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Milk Carton

awahl63

38 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

My whole team, .5pt PPR league

D. Jones

K. Drake

D. Johnson 

N. Hines

A. Thielen

M. Gallup

Butker

Wash. D

Grand Total of 49.72 points. Woohoo

Not to add to your misery but there weren't even injuries there.  I am 0-2 and it has been murder so far with injuries and trying to determine usage.  28-1 Taylor to Hines usage would have Vegas odds of about 1% with Hines being healthy.  That's just completely unexpected. 

Edited by purplemonster

11 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Not to add to your misery but there weren't even injuries there.  I am 0-2 and it has been murder so far with injuries and trying to determine usage.  28-1 Taylor to Hines usage would have Vegas odds of about 1% with Hines being healthy.  That's just completely unexpected. 

Oh for sure, normally Godwin would have been in my line up and I gambled by putting Jones in over Brees cause I was down big already playing against Chubb and Boyd from Thursday. Was hoping for one of those big games from Jones but then he lost Barkley and Shepherd. Just a bad bad week

39 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Oh for sure, normally Godwin would have been in my line up and I gambled by putting Jones in over Brees cause I was down big already playing against Chubb and Boyd from Thursday. Was hoping for one of those big games from Jones but then he lost Barkley and Shepherd. Just a bad bad week

Yeah some days it just isn't your week. DJ and Drake should be fine. Gallup should be fine but there will be duds and hopefully he stays high in the pecking order. Jones is a major sell now I would imagine, and Hines is looking bad. I'd think about Minshew if you can if you are that hard up. His receivers are actually pretty good.