[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle knows who the best NFL team is....

uglytuna

haha you guys...so blinded by your hate for ugly tuna..that youve actually got yourselves convinced the Steelers are really better than the Pats

594260[/snapback]

Only legit way to tell is one team is better than the other is to see who wins when they play each other. Oh...wait.... they did play, and the Steelers beat the Pats like a red-headed step child.

Only legit way to tell is one team is better than the other is to see who wins when they play each other.  Oh...wait.... they did play, and the Steelers beat the Pats like a red-headed step child.

594263[/snapback]

And forever in debt to mo lewis is OWNED

Game set match Squeegiebo :D

well when the playoffs roll around we will see.

i put my $$$$$ on the pats over the steelers. The first time they played the pats had injury problems @ some key positions so you steelers fans keep fooling yourselfs. The best team in football is the Patriots.

i put my $$$$$ on the pats over the steelers. The first time they played the pats had injury problems @ some key positions so you steelers fans keep fooling yourselfs. The best team in football is the Patriots.

594298[/snapback]

:bawling: injuries :bawling:

Scoreboard.

Edited by Squeegiebo

Well when the playoffs roll around we will see.

Pitt is going to lose tonight

594304[/snapback]

:D We will prevail.

The Steelers are a complete surprise to me this year. I fully expected them to suck, and certainly to get their arses whooped by the Pats and the Eagles. But they find a way to win, and they completely owned the Pats and Eagles. Dick Lebou has done wonders with the defense, and no one is stopping their running game.

I would be lying if I said I thought the Steelers will so thoroughly dominate the Pats again if they face in the playoffs with a healthy Dillon and Law. But I intend to fully enjoy this and poke plenty of fun at you Pats fans while it lasts.

B)

:D

:D  We will prevail.

The Steelers are a complete surprise to me this year.  I fully expected them to suck, and certainly to get their arses whooped by the Pats and the Eagles.  But they find a way to win, and they completely owned the Pats and Eagles.  Dick Lebou has done wonders with the defense, and no one is stopping their running game. 

I would be lying if I said I thought the Steelers will so thoroughly dominate the Pats again if they face in the playoffs with a healthy Dillon and Law.  But I intend to fully enjoy this and poke plenty of fun at you Pats fans  while it lasts.

B)

594317[/snapback]

lol u funny

Suck my Dick LeBeau

594320[/snapback]

34-20

Steelers emphatically stop Pats' streak

Rather than Roethlisberger, it was the Patriots' Tom Brady who looked like the rookie, throwing two interceptions and losing a fumble in New England's first loss since a 20-17 defeat to Washington on Sept. 28, 2003.

. . . . .

"It was pretty obvious the Steelers were the better team," Belichick said.

594298[/snapback]

Do you have one of those excuse rolodex's that UT uses all the time? :D