[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice Here - Week 13

Hugh 0ne

Hey Hugh,

Thanks for your help this year. I'm in the playoffs. I really am a mess @ WR. Here are my choices.....

Mason vs KC ( will start him)

Moss vs Seattle

Bureleson vs Seattle

Rice vs Minnesota

Doug Gabriel vs ATL

I'm a little scared of starting Moss, in fact I am considering dropping Burleson & picking up Marcus Robinson. He might be a better start than Moss & Burleson. Rice is temting & so is Gabriel. It all seems like a crap shot though.

I just dropped Eric Johnson & picked up Freddie Jones. Good or bad move? Thanks for your advise.

Good move at TE, nothing earth shattering though.

At WR, I'll assume you start 2, and Mason is th no-brainer. IMO, since your other options aren't great, you should start Moss, even with the health issues. They're playing at home, in what could be a very high scoring affair giving Moss many opportunities to do well.

Sorry, I should have pointed out my starting lineups in my signature. I need a third wr. I will take your advice and go with Mason & Moss. I could possibly pick up Robinson & play him since it might be a shoot out or would you pick one of my other WR's? Sorry for the double post, if you don't have time don't worry about it.

601972[/snapback]

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WDIS @ WR/RB?? -- I need a win to get in the playoffs, a loss and I'm done.

My lineup is set like this:

QB - Culpepper

WR - Mason

WR - Wayne

WR - Holt

RB - Droughns

RB - C. Taylor

TE - Gonzalez

WR/RB - L. Johnson (KC)

On my bench is:

T. Jones (Chi)

N. Burleson (Min)

A. Bryant (Cle)

I'm thinking of sitting Larry Johnson in favor of Burleson, but, I really think Johnson will be running the ball alot on Monday night, the Chiefs will want to see what they have. What do you think? Would you make any changes to my lineup? and if so, what would they be?

Thanks so much!!!

Good chance McNair starts imo, if not Volek is a great option. Otherwise I'd start Brees over Chandler.

Go with Goings and McAllister, and then I'd plug Tiki in at the flex instead of Edwards.

601833[/snapback]

Hey Hugh thanks. What do you think about Hicks rather than Tiki this week?

Thanks Hugh, I was thinking Brady and...gulp...McClown.

R-Burger usually confuses people, I used to call him Goodburger but that REALLY confused people :D

One last question if you dont mind, would you start Ahman Green v Det or Antonio Gates v TB as a flex guy?

Thanks!

Hugh, what would you do in this situation.  I have Priest and I plan on making him my keeper for next season if he doesn't retire.  I'm starting Julius Jones against N.O. but my league has a roster cap of 4rb's and my other options are Megan Fox McCallister or Derrick Blaylock.  Should I drop one of these guys and pick up Larry Johson or Maurice Hicks.  Given my options would you start Hicks(Cardinals), Blaylock(Titans), LJ (Titans)or Megan Fox(Dallas)?  This is standard scoring.

601931[/snapback]

:D:DB):D:DB):yay::moon::moon::moon::yay::yay:

I'd start Droughns. Miami is soft against the run. No Zach Thomas again this week won't help. Shanny mentioning that he'll play Bell won't help Droughns, but I think he's a better option than the flailing McAllister.

601126[/snapback]

thanks Hugh!

Reinforcement is a beautiful thing!