[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dumb dumb dumb

CaptainHook

Miami rattled him last time they played for some reason - everyone has days like this. Brady - get your head out of your ass before the playoffs hit, please.

favre lost the game for the packers this week 2

623394[/snapback]

I know, I was more referring to him thinking that he could pull something like that out of his ***...Favre is famous for making throws that would generally be considered stupid if any other QB tried them. When he was younger, he seemed to pull them off/get away with them a lot more so than in recent years. Plummer makes throws like that too, I just didn't think that it would be remotely fair to compare Brady or Favre to Plummer.

Its time to panic and see what Michael Bishop can do

623458[/snapback]

:D

I think we are all surprised to see "Mr. Clutch" last 2 passes get picked on MNF against one of the worst teams in the league.

Edited by CaptainHook

Bring back Bledsoe!

623383[/snapback]

You can now change your sig line. Their 35 straight wins and counting when holding a lead after the 3rd was just put to rest after blowing a 11 point 4th quarter lead :D