[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Your Advice on a FF-SITE

This league i'm in is going on 5 years strong! We vote every year on using another site and the vote is never approved! We wanna find another Site that is better than CBS Sportsline! Myfantasyleague has been shot down 4 years in a row! This is why i'm coming to you peeps to find out from your experience if there is a site that can do it all and have live scoring and is better than CBS!

Thanks for any and all advice Huddlers!

This league i'm in is going on 5 years strong! We vote every year on using another site and the vote is never approved!  We wanna find another Site that is better than CBS Sportsline! Myfantasyleague has been shot down 4 years in a row! This is why i'm coming to you peeps to find out from your experience if there is a site that can do it all and have live scoring and is better than CBS!

Thanks for any and all advice Huddlers!

727568[/snapback]

Why does myfantasyleague keep getting shot down? Is it because they are all looking for a one stop shop that includes all the news, start/bench, etc? If so, I doubt you will ever get them to move away from CBS.

The problem with this is the information provided by CBS is consistantly inferior to that which is available at places such as the Huddle. For only a few bucks more, they could use myfantasyleague and get a subscription to the Huddle. Better league management, and better info.

My money league has been using TQStats for about 5 yrs. We have never had a problem with it but you won't get start - bench lists. You do get player news and injury reports of your players on your home page though. There are links within the site that will get you the rest. The live stats are usually very good and they have alot of reports I have yet to see from other sites. It's more expensive than most though $99.00. Hope this helps.

Edited by jgcoach

Chalk me up as another MFL supporter.

Inexpensive in comparison to others, and with their conenction with FantasySharks any wuss owner that needs that CBS info to tell them who to start can get pretty much the same info with the click of a mouse button from their lineup submission page.

My league has been using www.webleaguemanager.com with no issues. It a solid site for football and I would highly recommend. I must warn you about one site - TQ Stats. I used them for both football and baseball and they were god awful. Too many scoring issues and terrible response time to issues. Try any other site than these clowns.

My league has been using www.webleaguemanager.com with no issues.  It a solid site for football and I would highly recommend.  I must warn you about one site - TQ Stats.  I used them for both football and baseball and they were god awful.  Too many scoring issues and terrible response time to issues.  Try any other site than these clowns.

731364[/snapback]

I have used them for some time and have had no problems. What scoring issues did you have? They've set our league scoring up every year without a problem. Any problem I've had, I call the 800 number, talk to their tech. and it's a done deal.

1. MyFantasyLeague- gets my overall endorsement. As said, there's the link to Fantasysharks start/bench list. IMO this site has the best functions of any and your commish can customize your league graphics and such.

2.RT Sports- I'm in a league there but still prefer MFL. RT sports costs about the same as MFL.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah a little costly but still a great site :D

741922[/snapback]

Came across another site that looks interesting:

www.tundraball.com

No experience with them but the site looks decent and its $50 a year.