[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LaMont Jordan

Vet

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked his rushing stats - I can't tell which one is the carries and which one is the yards?

16-19  :D

1020644[/snapback]

You keep dogging Jordan while he keeps outscoring Martin..

although he didn't get anywhere running the ball, I will say this.

He kept running hard and took the punishment without letting up.

Sometimes the effort does mean something.....He took it for the team rushing, but still racked up some points overall through the air.

I won't dog Jordan on this one. He played like a man today.

I don't have Martin.

1020725[/snapback]

The only reason you harp on Jordan every week is because you are a Jets fan. Hes having a good season so far IMO plus he had a 70 yard TD taken back. I have much respect for Cmart but the Jets wouldve been better off holding on to Jordan.

The only reason you harp on Jordan every week is because you are a Jets fan.

Incorrect.  I harp on it because he is overrated from a fantasy football perspective.

Hes having a good season so far IMO plus he had a 70 yard TD taken back.

I've yet to find a league that gives points for TDs called back.

I have much respect for Cmart but the Jets wouldve been better off holding on to Jordan.

Clearly you don't understand the NFL salary cap if you think keeping Jordan was an option.

1020743[/snapback]

Incorrect. I harp on it because he is overrated from a fantasy football perspective.

Ironically you are a Jets fan and you start a thread every week about Jordan. Is he the only guy that was overrated going into this fantasy season? Is he not putting up decent fantasy stats so far?

Clearly you don't understand the NFL salary cap if you think keeping Jordan was an option.

So you give away a young stud? A good organization finds a way to keep a back like Jordan. Are the Jets the only NFL team dealing with a cap?

So you give away a young stud? A good organization finds a way to keep a back like Jordan. Are the Jets the only NFL team dealing with a cap?

1020777[/snapback]

You don't tie up $12 million of cap space on two RBs. And you don't give a back-up RB starting RB money. And if you franchise Jordan, then you lose John Abraham. I'd rather have Abraham than Jordan.

16-19.... :D

You don't tie up $12 million of cap space on two RBs.  And you don't give a back-up RB starting RB money.  And if you franchise Jordan, then you lose John Abraham.  I'd rather have Abraham than Jordan.

16-19.... :D

1020801[/snapback]

Jordan YTD 49 Carries 148 1td, 16 Rec 125 Yds 1td

Martin YTD 69 Carries 196 0td , 9 Rec 30 yds 0 tds

:D

Jordan YTD  49 Carries 148  1td, 16 Rec   125 Yds  1td 

Martin YTD  69 Carries  196  0td  , 9 Rec  30 yds  0 tds

:D

1020822[/snapback]

I don't have Martin.

I do, however, have Cadillac and Julius Jones!!! :D:D:D

Edited by Vet

Incorrect.

Help me out here - was it 16 carries for 19 yards, or 19 carries for 16 yards?  I keep getting it mixed up... :D

1020830[/snapback]

Would you like to bet a sigline who has better stats Jordan or Cmart this year? Total yards and TDs?

Would you like to bet a sigline who has better stats Jordan or Cmart this year? Total yards and TDs?

1020833[/snapback]

Whomper - I don't have Martin. If I thought Martin was going to put up big numbers, I would have him on my fantasy team. I never said Martin was going to put up big numbers this year.

Whomper - I don't have Martin.  If I thought Martin was going to put up big numbers, I would have him on my fantasy team.  I never said Martin was going to put up big numbers this year.

1020844[/snapback]

OK. I bring up Martin because I think your obsession with Jordan is as a Jets fan and not due to fantasy but ill drop it. I think Jordan is a great back and he will put up nice fantasy #s IMO..We shall see..

I dunno. Despite Vets obvious distaste for Jordan he does have a point!

Jordans rushing yards have GOT to be a concern for his owners. To date, the only thing saving Jordan from coming dangerously close to the bust label, is his involvement in the passing game. And if you play in a league that doesn't give PPR and Jordan is your #2 RB, he probably isn't a big reason you're winning games...if you are.