[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #14

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Clubfoothead
    • Big F'n Dave

These two are far and away two of the bigger dicckheads on this site. They're well liked but still all around jerks. Their short fuses are probably influenced by their heavy drug usage. If these guys don't get their fix then their ready to beat some a$$. Clubfoothead did some time in jail for the unmercifully beating of some chump that hit on his girlfriend. Big F'n Dave has been in his fair share of scraps as well. I've seen photos of these two combatants and while Big F'n Dave is just that Clubfoothead is a wiry looking guyt that looks like he belongs behind bars. In this David vs Goliath matchup who would win? Thanks again to Big John, Spain and Grits. BTW, if anyone can post a photo of both of these guys before BJ I'll Paypal you $5.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the difference maker here could very well be that I know that Club is crazy and I don't think Dave is.

Since Club has been banned from here during working hours.... will revisit this later this evening.

"These two are far and away two of the bigger dicckheads on this site. They're well liked but still all around jerks."

Wow.... never viewed either like this. And no offense to Dave (mostly because I have never met him in person so I don't really know), but Club is definitely not that way...... Great guy in person and the same here. At least all my dealings have been that way with him..... Never had a problem with Dave on here either.

I'm saying Clubby f's up Dave. Dave looks fat and out of shape to me. Though Clubby would quickly get winded because of the Marlboro Lights and pot smoking, he is in better shape. Clubby also proudly serverd our country so one would assume he has some training in fighting. Beside do we really know what else Clubby does besides pot? I can see him snorting some angel dust and dusting Dave. Dave is big enough to stay in it for a while, but with Clubby fealing no pain and being in better shap in the end Clubby wins. Besides, if you look like he does, and are as liberal as he is on social issues, then you have to be prettty tough to live in Texas, and not get your ass beat on a regular basis. I say Clubby KO's him in the 8th round.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Think the difference maker here could very well be that I know that Club is crazy and I don't think Dave is.

Since Club has been banned from here during working hours.... will revisit this later this evening.

"These two are far and away two of the bigger dicckheads on this site. They're well liked but still all around jerks."

Wow.... never viewed either like this. And no offense to Dave (mostly because I have never met him in person so I don't really know), but Club is definitely not that way...... Great guy in person and the same here. At least all my dealings have been that way with him..... Never had a problem with Dave on here either.

1292026[/snapback]

I like both of them but they have both spouted off on folks including myself. Again they're both well like for a reason. There has to be an entertainment element to these matchups Sky. I took that angle.

These two are far and away two of the bigger dicckheads on this site.  They're well liked but still all around jerks.  Their short fuses are probably influenced by their heavy drug usage. If these guys don't get their fix then their ready to beat some a$$.  Clubfoothead did some time in jail for the unmercifully beating of some chump that hit on his girlfriend.  Big F'n Dave has been in his fair share of scraps as well.  I've seen photos of these two combatants and while Big F'n Dave is just that Clubfoothead is a wiry looking guyt that looks like he belongs behind bars.  In this David vs Goliath matchup who would win?  Thanks again to Big John, Spain and Grits.  BTW, if anyone can post a photo of both of these guys before BJ I'll Paypal you $5.

1291997[/snapback]

:D Uh, whoa.

Oh, and pot, meet kettle. :D

I like both of them but they have both spouted off on folks including myself.  Again they're both well like for a reason.  There has to be an entertainment element to these matchups Sky.  I took that angle.

1292038[/snapback]

Well... I have known Club for a very long time..... and I have to admit he can get a bit testy at times. :D Could be that we have always had some things in common and that is why I don't have to put up with the testy side. :D

Go 'head on mate. :D

I'm saying Clubby f's up Dave.  Dave looks fat and out of shape to me.  Though Clubby would quickly get winded because of the Marlboro Lights and pot smoking, he is in better shape.  Clubby also proudly serverd our country so one would assume he has some training in fighting.  Beside do we really know what else Clubby does besides pot?  I can see him snorting some angel dust and dusting Dave.  Dave is big enough to stay in it for a while, but with Clubby fealing no pain and being in better shap in the end Clubby wins.  Besides, if you look like he does, and are as liberal as he is on social issues, then you have to be prettty tough to live in Texas, and not get your ass beat on a regular basis.  I say Clubby KO's him in the 8th round.

1292036[/snapback]

Club looks like he's tried everything. He looks like a strung out heroin addict that'll kill you for pocket change. If Dave got a hold of him and took him to the ground this could get ugly. I haven't voted yet and I can't make up my mind.

Can't see the pic of BFD from work, but I think I've seen him before.  Club has been fighting a nasty health condition for months.  I doubt he has much fight in him. 

1292054[/snapback]

Good point as I forgot about that. I wonder if he's regained any of his strength? That photo is before his troubles right?

Can't see the pic of BFD from work, but I think I've seen him before.  Club has been fighting a nasty health condition for months.  I doubt he has much fight in him. 

1292054[/snapback]

Ah but it is a colon condition, which cause horrindous gas. We are talking chemical warfare hear. I forgot about that, but now that you mention it, Club wins easily with a first round knock out. Once he lets loose that gas, and throws a streak of mayonase on the back side of his boxers it is all over. Nothing human could stand up to that.

Ah but it is a colon condition, which cause horrindous gas.  We are talking chemical warfare hear.  I forgot about that, but now that you mention it, Club wins easily with a first round knock out.  Once he lets loose that gas, and throws a streak of mayonase on the back side of his boxers it is all over.  Nothing human could stand up to that.

1292063[/snapback]

:D

Ah but it is a colon condition, which cause horrindous gas.  We are talking chemical warfare hear.  I forgot about that, but now that you mention it, Club wins easily with a first round knock out.  Once he lets loose that gas, and throws a streak of mayonase on the back side of his boxers it is all over.  Nothing human could stand up to that.

1292063[/snapback]

yeah, and if dave sits on him the colostomy bag explodes and things get real messy. this neutralizes dave's greatest offense.

jebuss club once had his head caved in buy a pool stick and still kicked the other 2 guys arses.... hands down

plus lsd will make u one tuff mofo

1292067[/snapback]

Look at this man's face. He look angry and mean. The man can't even enjoy a moment with his kid. He looks like he's ready to lay a whoopin on Jr. for crying out loud!

Me and Club? Really? Not sure how you came up with this match-up, as I would think Club and I would be far more likely to twist up a fatty than to throw down if we were to ever meet. Seems like the kinda cat I could hang out with. :D

However, with that being said, I'd whip that scrawny bassturd's ass if I had to. :D

Me and Club? Really? Not sure how you came up with this match-up, as I would think Club and I would be far more likely to twist up a fatty than to throw down if we were to ever meet. Seems like the kinda cat I could hang out with. :D

However, with that being said, I'd whip that scrawny bassturd's ass if I had to. :D

1292085[/snapback]

For the most part these matchups have nothing to do with who's likely to fight but more to do with what happens if they did fight. You two made an interesting matchup.