[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Human Growth Hormone

spain

So, I go to my doctor to help me get rid of this anthrax/ebola virus that I have somehow contracted. I have the best Doctor on the planet in my opinion and have gone to him for a long time. This dude is straight out of Brooklyn and its almost like he is speaking a foreign language! :D Anyway, we start talking about the CBS 60 minutes piece they did on Human Growth Hormone(HGH). He is a believer in the positive benefits of it and even takes it himself! He asks me if I want to get on the juice, and I say, "he11 yes". I used to be heavy into body building and distance running. But because of travel, job, kids, and injury, I havent even exercised in a few years. As a result, I have gained about 30 pounds of fat and have lost all my muscle. He says the HGH will make you feel better and has a number of positive benefits. I am starting on it today. Anybody else on HGH?

Dude, I want to hear all about this. I am mid-30's, and have heard that HGH in the right amount can be great for you in a number of ways as you get older- adding lean muscle, sleep, mentally. I have wanted to try it, but I think by script is the only way to get the stuff that works. I lift, run, play hoops, but can tell I ain't as lean or strong as I was- obviuosly, but HGH could be a nice supplement

Supposedly you start losing it as you age, and it sounds kick ass, especially if your MD is recommending it. I have not heard of that. Maybe Chargerz can drop some knowledge on this....

Seriously, I want updates-

+1 I'd love to know more about this.

I went to the pharamcy and got my 30 day supply of medicine and syringes. They said they will just start mailing it to me each month as long as I stayed on it. My insurance covers 100% of the cost of the drugs, which is ~$1000 for a month supply I think. I just pay the pharmacy a $10 co-pay. I just mixed a sterile water solution in with the medicine, drew it up in a syringe and gave myself a shot in the stomach. The needle is so small, you dont even feel it go in. The doc said it takes a full 30 days to notice any benefits. I will keep you posted.

I went to the pharamcy and got my 30 day supply of medicine and syringes. They said they will just start mailing it to me each month as long as I stayed on it. My insurance covers 100% of the cost of the drugs, which is ~$1000 for a month supply I think. I just pay the pharmacy a $10 co-pay. I just mixed a sterile water solution in with the medicine, drew it up in a syringe and gave myself a shot in the stomach. The needle is so small, you dont even feel it go in. The doc said it takes a full 30 days to notice any benefits. I will keep you posted.

they gave you placebo. seriously.

No, I am serious. I have a white box full of syringes and HGH...

Are you going to start getting back into shape and lifting again? Maybe I am not understanding what injecting hormones will do for regular people vs. athletes...

Edited by thecerwin

well, for one- it is from an MD- it is gonna be a reasonable dose- not the insane level of HGH, Bonds & Pujols take. There is alot of research and divided opinion on HGH for us normal guys.

Yeah, I knew the good stuff was expensive- should be an interesting 30 days.........

benching 225 20 times, running a legit 4.6 40, an amazing full head of hair, banging your wife like you are 19, all the while have DD breasts, and nuts the size of raisins- should be fun

So, I go to my doctor to help me get rid of this anthrax/ebola virus that I have somehow contracted. I have the best Doctor on the planet in my opinion and have gone to him for a long time. This dude is straight out of Brooklyn and its almost like he is speaking a foreign language! :D Anyway, we start talking about the CBS 60 minutes piece they did on Human Growth Hormone(HGH). He is a believer in the positive benefits of it and even takes it himself! He asks me if I want to get on the juice, and I say, "he11 yes". I used to be heavy into body building and distance running. But because of travel, job, kids, and injury, I havent even exercised in a few years. As a result, I have gained about 30 pounds of fat and have lost all my muscle. He says the HGH will make you feel better and has a number of positive benefits. I am starting on it today. Anybody else on HGH?

What doctor is this?

General Doc?

• 4 weeks later...