[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Probably not a good idea

driveby

I didn't have lunch today so I'm hungry enough to suck the puss out of a dead cats ass........

But instead I stopped at Wendys and got a large Baconator combo, with a diet coke.

Wish me luck, I'm going in. :D

Bad idea is right. . .shoulda ditched the diet coke for a Frosty!

I didn't have lunch today so I'm hungry enough to suck the puss out of a dead cats ass........

But instead I stopped at Wendys and got a large Baconator combo, with a diet coke.

Wish me luck, I'm going in. :D

whats the point of the diet coke :D

Wendy's went out of business in St. Louis. You can't find one within 2 hours.

Ah yes, but the bouncing Asian boobies are always within easy reach, eh twiley? I always appreciate your avys.

Actually, I'm kinda surprised that a town with so many people categorized as 'squares' didn't take to the square burgers that Wendy's makes...

I used to wonder this too until I started drinking diet cokes. Now the regular coke is too sweet and syrupy so I get diet to go with my 5,000 calorie super sized meal. :D

Order it with the bacon-infused ice next time.

Had Wendy's yesterday. I enjoy their burgers.

Ah yes, but the bouncing Asian boobies are always within easy reach, eh twiley? I always appreciate your avys.

Actually, I'm kinda surprised that a town with so many people categorized as 'squares' didn't take to the square burgers that Wendy's makes...

From what I heard on the news it wasn't the food that was the problem, it was the bankrupt franchise owner that controlled them all in the St. Louis area. I remember them interviewing workers and how they showed up to work one day and the doors were locked with a note on the door that they were closed indefinitely.