[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheeseburger in a can

Brentastic

It's a German product. I'll see if I can find it anywhere over here.

Edit to add: I've just found 4 stores in Konstanz that carry this firm's products. I'll have to go into one of these stores sometime to see if they carry the cheeseburger in a can.

Edited by wiegie

Edit to add: I've just found 4 stores in Konstanz that carry this firm's products. I'll have to go into one of these stores sometime to see if they carry the cheeseburger in a can.

Please post a review with photos. I can't wait to see this.

If you can find it can you get pictures and do a taste test? I know that's asking a lot but I gotta know how bad that thing tastes.

**************UPDATE*********************

Ok, I've discovered a forum where a guy buys this thing and gives a picture-detailed description of cooking/eating it. For some reason the link takes you to the middle of the post, you will have to scroll to the top. It starts about 6 posts from the top - you can see all of his pictures as you scroll down. This is soooooooo fascinating to me. Here's the link.

Edited by Brentastic

Ok, I've discovered a forum where a guy buys this thing and gives a picture-detailed description of cooking/eating it. For some reason the link takes you to the middle of the post, you will have to scroll to the top. It starts about 6 posts from the top - you can see all of his pictures as you scroll down. This is soooooooo fascinating to me. Here's the link.

Thanks for the link Brent.

But I was kinda hoping we could get wiegie to eat one. I'm guessing now we never will.

How appalling, and yet... I am drawn to it like moth to flame. I must try it.

Thanks for the link Brent.

But I was kinda hoping we could get wiegie to eat one. I'm guessing now we never will.

Good point - hopefully Weigie will be a team player and do a huddle version of a taste test. I don't think I've ever been this fascinated with a processed-food item.