[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have offially posted

BigMikeinNY

It took me a little under 4 years. Wow, alot sure has happened since the summer of '05.......Here are a few.......

Graduated with my Master's in Literacy

Got tenure from my school district!! :wacko:

Got married to my college sweetheart

My little girl Emily, was born on my birthday last year! (well officially it's her birthday now)

My little sister had a little girl with another little girl on the way!

BigMike is NotSoBigasHeUsedtobeBigMike having lost 42 pounds

I met Dick Vitale while peeing at the urinal @ MSG during haltime of The Jimmy V. Classic

The by far coolest place I have been is Washington, DC :D

I met James Patterson

I bowled a 279 :D

The Sun Palace in Cancun is surely the place I wish I was back at!

I have won zero BOTH Championships :D

It has been an amazing four years for both my family and me. I have become a Father, a Husband, and an Uncle all since I have joined The Huddle. I am looking forward to another sweet year of fantasy Football at The Huddle!!

BigMike!!

"A few miles south of Soledad, the Salinas River drops in close to the hillside bank and runs deep and green. The water is warm too, for it has slipped twinkling over the yellow sands in the sunlight before reaching the narrow pool."- John Steinbeck, Of Mice and Men, Ch. 1

Edited by BigMikeinNY

I met Dick Vitale while peeing at the urinal @ MSG during haltime of The Jimmy V. Classic

"A few miles south of Soledad, the Salinas River drops in close to the hillside bank and runs deep and green. The water is warm too, for it has slipped twinkling over the yellow sands in the sunlight before reaching the narrow pool."- John Steinbeck, Of Mice and Men, Ch. 1

I was wondering if you were a guy or not. :wacko:

Congrats!

Congrats BigMike. Your "These things will happen" threads in the football forum during the season are very enjoyable.