[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latest on Law

msaint

OK, so WEEI led us astray on the premature Law-to-KC rumors earlier, but here's the latest on their end:

The Jets are the front-runners for Law, and if Jacksonvile doesn't step up to $6 million/year, all signs point to him signing with NYJ. We'll see....

I still believe Law is a top notch CB in this league

www.allthingsbillbelichick.com

906288[/snapback]

Soooooo, call me crazy, but I'm guessing you're a Pats fan. Welcome to the Huddle, and be ready to defend your NE homer opinions if you stick around...lots of folks love to beat down Pats fans around here. :D

and be ready to defend your NE homer opinions if you stick around...lots of folks love to beat down Pats fans around here. :D

906523[/snapback]

cry me a freakin' river :D

Edited by CaptainHook

cry me a freakin' river :D

907390[/snapback]

C'mon Hook, you should know that the only time I ever got rampantly "NE homeristic" in here was when I jammed that nifty new pro-Pats sig down your throat with a freakin' plunger after your Colts lost at NE . . . again. :D

We've been let out of our cages! :D

Law, when healthy, is one of the best in the league. But with his inj. and his age teams don't want to pay what he wants....at least 6 mill. for more than 5 years.

If he'd take less annual salary, less years but a bigger signing bonus I think more teams would be interested. But then again with the non garuanteed contracts in the nfl they are probably arguing over the bonus. :D

I'm sure the Pats would take him back for the right price. :D

The Pats win three of the last four Super Bowls, and somehow their fans still find a way to say, "woe is me." :D  Poor babies.

907636[/snapback]

:D Take it easy, Capt.. Wasn't saying "woe it me," was basically telling the guy not to be a homer and ONLY offer skewed Pats opinions (a la Ugly Tuna) or he'd get beaten down...would say the same to e.g. Seahawks37 or any other team's homers.

:D Take it easy, Capt.. Wasn't saying "woe it me," was basically telling the guy not to be a homer and ONLY offer skewed Pats opinions (a la Ugly Tuna) or he'd get beaten down...would say the same to e.g. Seahawks37 or any other team's homers.

907832[/snapback]

Yeah, I can't stand those fans who are obviously biased towards their teams and predict them to win the Super Bowl every year. They also boast after every win, singing songs, chants and/or poetry :D . I really can't stand those guys..... :D

Yeah, I can't stand those fans who are obviously biased towards their teams and predict them to win the Super Bowl every year.  They also boast after every win, singing songs, chants and/or poetry :D .  I really can't stand those guys.....  :D

908115[/snapback]

:D