[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Policy's annual Lions report

policyvote

:D  How dare that even come out of your mouth.  You know better.  If you say it, it has a great possibility to happen, trust me! (this only works with injuries)

919570[/snapback]

Im just stating the facts, last year alone, Rogers out, baily out, Kevin Jones hurt half the season, Williams hurt half the season. I think Bly was out the first 4 games, Bryant hurt for a few games. Our first 2 drafts picks from the past 2 years, players that were hugh play makers. Its like your fantasy team, if you lose your

first 2 draft picks, chances are your done.

KEY FOR THE LIONS TO HAVE SUCCESS "HEALTH" PERIOD!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck gained weight this offseason.  I don't know how you figure he "lost weight" and got to 210, because he needed to gain at ten pounds to hit 210.  :doah:  If you think Charles Rogers has ever weighed anything close to 220 you're out of your mind.

From the Mlive Tom Kowalski chat transcript dated 8/1/05:

eventdeath: TOm...apperently chuck has gained size and speed... do you think this is the best he's ever looked?

TomKowalski: ACTUALLY, CHARLES ROGERS HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT ... HE WANTS TO PLAY AT AROUND 210 BECAUSE HE THINKS IT HELPS HIS SPEED ... HE WAS UP TO 218 AT ONE POINT

The Lions had won playoff games/championships in the 1930s and 1950s :D

919542[/snapback]

Yes, but everyone who remembers that is dead now. :D

Seriously though, I should amend my statement, only playoff win in the modern era.

By the way Big John, I've been trying to talk trade with you in DW for nearly a year. You keep ducking my IMs and PMs. What's up with that?

Peace

policy

From the Mlive Tom Kowalski chat transcript dated 8/1/05:

eventdeath: TOm...apperently chuck has gained size and speed... do you think this is the best he's ever looked?

TomKowalski: ACTUALLY, CHARLES ROGERS HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT ... HE WANTS TO PLAY AT AROUND 210 BECAUSE HE THINKS IT HELPS HIS SPEED ... HE WAS UP TO 218 AT ONE POINT

919655[/snapback]

Like I believe a word that comes out of Killer's mouth anymore, LOL. I mean, it may be true that he's lost weight recently since bulking up eariler in the offseason, but he did bulk up from the 205 range to the 215 range, and now he's settled around 210. Either way, he's in great shape.

Peace

policy

• 2 months later...
I smell some cornbread cookin' .... smells like 7-9 to me! 

The Lions will always disappoint, just as the sun will always rise in the east.  The sooner you accept that, the better your life will be.  Sorry Policy, I'm just telling it like it is.  I divorced myself from the Lions (my home town team) several years ago and I have been very happy ever since.  My favorite team is now my fantasy team. 

Stop handing over your hard earned $dollars$ to this circus of mediocrity, they don't deserve it!

919500[/snapback]

Some day you will listen to me! :D