[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBSSPORTSLINE Question

whomper

Im the commissioner of a league that uses CBS. This year we implimented a doubleheader 1 week so we could move the superbowl from week 17 to week 16 and not mess up our tie breakers and our schedule that has everyone playing their division twice and out of division once. Does anyone that uses cbs have a doubleheader week? I cant figure out how to manually set it up for just 1 week. They have an option for multiple matchups but that makes it a doubleheader every week. I only need it for 1 week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

They don't recommend it but probably just switch it back after the first week under your commissioner links.

I do that with the roster deadlines, we move it to 5 minutes before the game weeks with thursday games. Then move it back regular weeks.

We don't use double headers so I can't speak to specifics about that.

Not I said the Fly, hey wompers you going to the Dec. 18th Skins/cowboys game?

943333[/snapback]

Yes . Me and 3 friends..Im looking to tailgate with you , Tbone and skins. and anyone else from the area that wants to come

Edited by whomper

I'm not the comish for the league that I was in on CBS Sportsline but we did have double headers for three weeks.  Unfortunately I know that the comish did enter the whole schedule manually.

943571[/snapback]

:D Thanks. Im glad to hear its possible..I emailed CBS and im waiting for a response from their help department. I appreciate the post blips.

edit to add. Your doubleheader was in the regular season right ? not playoffs?

Edited by whomper

When your on the schedule and playoffs tab, in the advanced features at the bottom, there is an option for "Muliple Matchups per period". You have to set that to 2 matchups per week.

Unfortunaly, it sets every week to 2 matchups. So you have to go through in the "Edit Machups" each week that you do not want double headers and change those games to a bye weeks.

Alot of trouble for one single doubleheader week, but the only way I have found to do it.

Edited by JaRaLa

When your on the schedule and playoffs tab, in the advanced features at the bottom, there is an option for "Muliple Matchups per period".  You have to set that to 2 matchups per week.

Unfortunaly, it sets every week to 2 matchups.  So you have to go through in the "Edit Machups" each week that you do not want double headers and change those games to a bye weeks.

Alot of trouble for one single doubleheader week, but the only way I have found to do it.

943849[/snapback]

Thanks a lot..I really appreciate it. :D:D