[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams

39 Left

I am really curious as to how this pans out. Miami put forth a much better showing than I ever could have asked for last week. Their Oline - save for a wealth of false starts in the first half was flawless. I am really curious to see the added dimention a backfield of Ricky and Ronnie could bring. If the Oline keeps it up - they could be a very good team this year, but it is all about the oline.

I am really curious as to how this pans out.  Miami put forth a much better showing than I ever could have asked for last week.  Their Oline - save for a wealth of false starts in the first half was flawless.  I am really curious to see the added dimention a backfield of Ricky and Ronnie could bring.  If the Oline keeps it up - they could be a very good team this year, but it is all about the oline.

995782[/snapback]

Enter Hudson Houck.

It might not happen this year but eventually the combo of Ronnie, Ricky and a good Oline is going to be fun to watch.

Enter Hudson Houck.

It might not happen this year but eventually the combo of Ronnie, Ricky and a good Oline is going to be fun to watch.

995808[/snapback]

If the oline can keep it up a second week, Houck needs to be nominated for sainthood. Was it just two weeks ago that the Herald and Sentinel were tearing that line apart? Which line is real?

Edited by Duchess Jack

I think Ricky has an impact somewhere this year, whetehr it's Miami or elsewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from all acounts he was #1 on the RB depth chart after pre-season, and, if Brown doesn't shine in the first 4 games, Ricky could slip back in there. Lots of added pressure on the rook, IMO, esp. considering his RBBC partner Cadillac's stellar first game. I drafted Ricky hoping that he'd either take over in MIA, or, if Brown shines, then MIA might be inclined to trade him somewhere after some RB attrition hits the NFL come mid-season.

Their Oline - save for a wealth of false starts in the first half was flawless.  I am really curious to see the added dimention a backfield of Ricky and Ronnie could bring.  If the Oline keeps it up - they could be a very good team this year, but it is all about the oline.

995782[/snapback]

I'd hold off on the O'line accolades until they play a team with a real D'Line. Remember who they played last week.

The Cleveland D'Line that couldn't cut it in Cleveland. :D

they played Denver...Browns played the Bengals..

996110[/snapback]

Avernus that just went right over your head didn't it?

You must not be aware that this off-season, Shanny acquired by either trade or free agent signnings, almost all of Cleveland's '04 starting D'Line.

Hence the referrence;

The Cleveland D'Line that couldn't cut it in Cleveland. :D

996105[/snapback]

Avernus that just went right over your head didn't it?

You must not be aware that this off-season, Shanny acquired by either trade or free agent signnings, almost all of Cleveland's '04 starting D'Line.

Hence the referrence;

996125[/snapback]

I know that...but they have a much better supporting cast on the DL besides the 2 former browns players and a very good LB core....

you can't even joke about saying the Broncos D is as bad as the Browns...

avernus, you really are missing the point...denver defense blows. period. the denver d-line has a lot more than 2 old browns players...courtney brown, gerrard warren, ebenezer ekuban, micheal myers. three of which all start, while ekuban backs up the injuried courtney brown. you need to start lookin things up before you post there bud.

are you sure? This has been an on going conversation and noone has proof to when he'll be back-- I belive he was suspended for 4 games, not weeks.

Yes, he's eligible to play on Miami's bye week, he doesn't have to sit out an extra week.

I wouldn't expect too much production from him Week 5 though.

995717[/snapback]

I belive he was suspended for 4 games, not weeks.

996337[/snapback]

That is my understanding as well....4 Game Suspension.

Week 1 = 1 game served

Week 2 = 2 games served

Week 3 = 3 games served

Week 4 = 0 games served ~ Dolphins bye week

Week 5 = 4 games served

Week 6 = eligible to play

Edited by Big Score 1

Guest THEbigred

lol @ everyone assuming the Ricky of old is "back." Am I the only one who saw him in pre-season? He was average-looking at best vs starting Ds. Plus and oh btw Brown is standing in the way.....

He's a FA in our league and no one is moving on him :shock: