[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats, Pats

Menudo

With all of the above shenanigans, I feel that some of you may have missed my poem (which I spent a lot of time composing):

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

I hate the Steelers,

and New England too.

1021135[/snapback]

Edited by wiegie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my poem for the week.  :D  I'm here to sport my new avatar and sig for the week.  Congrats to the Patriots.  They outplayed the Steelers in the 2nd half.  I knew that we left too much time for Brady.  I'm disappointed, but it could have been worse.  One thing that I hope Cowher and the Steelers staff noticed, is that the Pats continue to go for the kill when they have the lead.  The angriest I was in this game was when the Steelers led by 3 and played ultra-conservative, running three times from inside the 10 and trying to score.  Playing not to lose, usually results in a loss.  The Patriots really had Ben rattled for a while in the 2nd half.  Ugly, but good game.  Congrats to the Pats, hopefully this will be a reversal of last year.

1020982[/snapback]

I call BS!!!!!!!!! :D Write the stinkin poem, men-U-do. :D

Is it my imagination, or did the Steelers blitz too little in the 2nd half?  They become a pretty ordinary defense if they don't blitz as evidenced by NONE of Brady's 4th quarter passes hitting the ground.

Is it my imagination, or did the Steelers offensive line get manhandled, bitchslapped, and dominated by the Pats D linemen in the 2nd half (other than the 50 yard TD drive)?

Is it my imagination, or was it the dumbest fliping coaching move in recent memory to let 19 seconds run off the clock instead of calling their last timeout?  I assume they thought NE might run out of time before the kick?  But since they got the kick off with 5 seconds left, I'd say that was a pretty bad assumption.

1021091[/snapback]

Answers to all of the above: no, it's not your imagination.

The only way to stop Brady is to blitz the bejesus out of him. Play prevent against him and he'll pick you apart 10 yards at a time.

The O-line played like ass in the 2nd half. Unable to run block or protect Ben for shucks.

I have always said, and continue to maintain, that a retarded 6-year-old girl whose idea of "football" is soccer would be better at clock management than Cowher.

You have chosen to ignore Tony Bats. View this post ? Squeeze me a little harder Tony Bats

:D:D:D

1021398[/snapback]

Oh, the humanity. Where is Jason Voorhees when you need him? Brady gets the last laugh though he has a ring and your steelers don’t. Its not my fault the steelers layed down and lost like a Democratic candidate.

Oh, the humanity. Where is Jason Voorhees when you need him? Brady gets the last laugh though he has a ring and your steelers don’t. Its not my fault the steelers layed down and lost like a Democratic candidate.

1021413[/snapback]

:D guess who is back?!

nope but you might as well pull your T-shirt up into a neat little bra and skip around the field yelling "Heyyyyyy, Sista girlfriend....party over here.

1021202[/snapback]

:D Sounds like you are trying to fulfill a fantasy of yours. Is Brady not doing it for you anymore in your fantasies?

I call BS!!!!!!!!!  :D  Write the stinkin poem, men-U-do.  :D

1021232[/snapback]

What are you smiling senile old man ? :D The Steelers lost on a last second field goal to the defending champs, while the Jets were beaten at home by the Jaguars. I'm extremely confident in our bet.

Screw this being a good loser thing.  We should have beat those Kate Middletons.  I freaking hate Tom Brady and his slow haircut.  I hate all things Patriots (except Josh Miller).  It hate them.  I hate them.  I hate them. 

:D

1021049[/snapback]

:D:D

Those that know me in here know that I'm not a big gloater in terms of the Pats, but the above post is the single greatest thing about this sig bet, and what I was praying we'd see when the Pats won: ultra-estrohomer Squeegie going down in flames! Sorry Squeeg, but your anti-Pats vitriol has once again bitten you in your Laura Ashley covered backside & won you a pretty new avatar and sig. Enjoy. May we get a chance for double-or-nothing in the AFC Championship...'cause joking aside, I still like that d@mnn Steeler team of yours.

:D:D

Those that know me in here know that I'm not a big gloater in terms of the Pats, but the above post is the single greatest thing about this sig bet, and what I was praying we'd see when the Pats won: ultra-estrohomer Squeegie going down in flames! Sorry Squeeg, but your anti-Pats vitriol has once again bitten you in your Laura Ashley covered backside & won you a pretty new avatar and sig. Enjoy. May we get a chance for double-or-nothing in the AFC Championship...'cause joking aside, I still like that d@mnn Steeler team of yours.

1021734[/snapback]

How many other teams can win a huge game, on the road, after losing their most important defensive player/team leader and their left tackle?I wish people could get past the "Pats hate" and recognize how truly unbelievable this team actually is. Tom Brady did not throw an incomplete pass in the 4th quarter. The guy is simply a winner. No if, ands, or buts about it.

Or maybe the Steelers are just really overated. But I don't think so.

1021754[/snapback]

Forgot to add, trust me, I'm pulling for Fast Willie in a big way. Not only because I own him in FF, but because I always like the "guy comes from nowhere to be a stud" stories, and it seems like that team has really embraced him. Hope he maintains it all year. What's the morning-after word on Willie out there in the 'Burgh? He didn't get much room to run yesterday, but I hope he still keeps the #1 job.