[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fire Up That Ravens D

King Croc

09/26 14:47 Jets: Bollinger preparing as the starter

THE NEWS

On Monday, coach Herm Edwards announced that he is preparing quarterback Brooks Bollinger to start next Sunday's game against the Ravens, according to the Jets' official website. "Jay Fiedler and Chad Pennington are getting their MRI's today," Edwards said. "We'll know 24 hours from now exactly where they stand and what's in the future for both of those guys. At this point, I'm preparing Brooks Bollinger to be our starting quarterback this weekend."

Our View

This is hardly news with Pennington and Fiedler both banged up and awaiting the results of their MRI's. We should have better idea on Tuesday who will be the starter, but it's even money at this point that Bollinger will be the guy.

09/26 14:47 Jets: Bollinger preparing as the starter

THE NEWS

On Monday, coach Herm Edwards announced that he is preparing quarterback Brooks Bollinger to start next Sunday's game against the Ravens, according to the Jets' official website. "Jay Fiedler and Chad Pennington are getting their MRI's today," Edwards said. "We'll know 24 hours from now exactly where they stand and what's in the future for both of those guys. At this point, I'm preparing Brooks Bollinger to be our starting quarterback this weekend."

Our View

This is hardly news with Pennington and Fiedler both banged up and awaiting the results of their MRI's. We should have better idea on Tuesday who will be the starter, but it's even money at this point that Bollinger will be the guy.

1022824[/snapback]

Ravens win 9-6 in OT

I smell a shutout and a 25 pt output from the Ravens D/ST

1022851[/snapback]

God, I hope so... They've been killing me so far this year. Them and the Bills DEF in my other league. Two of the Leagues top DEF's last year giving me nothing but table scraps so far this year. Oh, the BUF DEF had a great Week 1 you say? Not for me - I benched 'em that week...

God, I hope so...  They've been killing me so far this year.  Them and the Bills DEF in my other league.  Two of the Leagues top DEF's last year giving me nothing but table scraps so far this year.  Oh, the BUF DEF had a great Week 1 you say?  Not for me - I benched 'em that week...

1023396[/snapback]

The Ravens D has actually done well considering how long they've had to play. The offense not only can't score, but it turns the ball over in very bad spots. As the offense makes slow progress, the D will become a better fantasy play.

If the Raven's D (and I use that term loosely) comes out and shuckss the bed against BB, I'm dropping them. 2 points in two weeks is not worthy of a roster spot.

1022860[/snapback]

I hear that. Not gonna have wasted roster space for more than 4 weeks....

The Ravens D has actually done well considering how long they've had to play.  The offense not only can't score, but it turns the ball over in very bad spots.  As the offense makes slow progress, the D will become a better fantasy play.

1023574[/snapback]

True that... They don't have much to work with while their OFF is that terrible. Don't get me wrong though, I'm certainly not dumping them any time soon.

I have them and Cincinnati.  I may play Cincy vs. HOU.  I don't know yet.  I only had the Bengals as bye week filler, but heck, why not ride the hot squad?

1022986[/snapback]

Houston is coming off a bye and firing their OC. Not that they are revamped or anything, but I do see them producing more than they have, just out of joy and spite.

The Dark Knight