[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm giving up on...

baddfish2

Gave up on Arrington last week. I'm not ready to give up on Kevin Jones or Jamel Lewis yet but if Lewis doesn't produce somewhat this weekend I will officially be concerned. I'll probably give Kevin Jones a couple more weeks because of his tough upcoming schedule. I haven't given up on Burleson yet either, but I haven't heard too much on him lately. The last I heard was he would be out another week. Is he expected to be out longer?

A. Johnson - would love to give up on him, but I can't with the only replacements being either I. Bruce or D. Stallworth

Arrington - Keeper league so he will ride the bench for quite a bit longer before I give up.

Tatum Bell - gave up and waived him for Moore last week.

K. Jones - drafted him at 10 overall and will just have to wait it out - don't see any relief in site with his upcoming 3 game schedule. Will be starting L. Jordan in his place for a while.

Ok thanks. I feel much better now.

1027986[/snapback]

Bell is a free agent in my league and I would actually pick him up if I had the room. I have issues this week because both McMicheal and Reed are on byes, but once they're back next week I'll have some more flexibility. If he's still when this week's games are over, it will be tempting.

Like Quimby said, it's a long season and there's a good chance that Bell will string together a few productive starts (like he did last season) before it's all over.

I've been pretty lucky so far. Lelie has been disapointing, but I don't feel like I can complain much when I'm starting Owens and Smith. I'm not ready to give up on him completely, but I am benching him in favor of Curtis for next couple of weeks.

I did drop the Patriots defense though. I think they'll be good, but I don't think they'll be an elite Fantasy unit. The Bengals were a top five defense under my league's scoring system last year, they look even better this year, and they've got a soft schedule, so I'm going to roll with them.

Steven Jackson has been a minor disapointment, but he was the 17th back off the board in my draft, so again, I really can't complain. He's just hasn't turned out to be the steal I was hoping he would be.