[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 PT Conversion?

CaP'N GRuNGe

The better question would be why did GB go for two when down 26-13?

1041379[/snapback]

i guess for the same reason they went for two when down 32-19: to cut the lead to a touchdown, 2-pt conversion and a field goal. i swear that, in the long run, it makes more sense to just kick the PAT. you end up screwing yourself more when you chase these 2-pt conversions.

i guess for the same reason they went for two when down 32-19: to cut the lead to a touchdown, 2-pt conversion and a field goal. i swear that, in the long run, it makes more sense to just kick the PAT. you end up screwing yourself more when you chase these 2-pt conversions.

1041393[/snapback]

yup

1041393[/snapback]

I tend to agree, but there is a big difference between being down by 11 and down by 12. Two scores versus three, whereas the difference between 12 and 13 is nothing, really.

Plus, given how far behind the Packers were tonight, I think they were pretty much assuming that the only way they had a chance was if they could keep Carolina from scoring again. If Carolina scores again, they're done. So, doing whatever you can to get within 11 makes sense.

They never would have gone for two with that same score had it been the first half, because you would have to assume the Panthers would score again, making the outcome far too unpredictable.

Just my 2 cents...... :D

I looked away from the TV. Why the heck did CAR just go for a 2 pter when they are up big time?  :D

1041366[/snapback]

Hmmm. :D All these replies, and not a single conspiracy theory.

Interesting.

:D Don't you people watch COURT TV?!!??! There's got to be more here!

Hmmm.  :D All these replies, and not a single conspiracy theory.

Interesting.

:D Don't you people watch COURT TV?!!??!  There's got to be more here!

1041614[/snapback]

Well my buddy needed Carolina to win by 4 or more to grab $200...there must be a conspiracy in there somehow :D

good info here...

Take the darn points when you can get them...