[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre

Jackass

With a decent line, he can still play with the best of them.

fssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

that's the air going out of the Packers' season.

1041439[/snapback]

still hope in the nfc worst. too bad though. was really hoping green bay could pull it out. favre definitely deserves better.

still hope in the nfc worst.  too bad though. was really hoping green bay could pull it out.  favre definitely deserves better.

1041446[/snapback]

Agreed 100%!

Favre is an honest to God gridiron HOF hero. Too bad he came up short, and so did I. Had LT and Favre, but lost to PManning, TO and Gates - by 2 points. LT's efforts have not been enough the last 2 weeks because I played the high scorer. Just needed darn MClayton to catch a couple more. Now 1-3 and not happy.

Crap...I guess that's how Favre and the Packers feel too...

I remember several games like last night in Favre's career and I always have the same experience. It's almost like being hypnotized. I find myself mesmerized by how many absolutely perfect throws he can string together. I don't know how many of you guys were just watching the "big picture" and not each throw in particular, but he made about 8 or 9 PERFECT throws in the 4th quarter.

I think it was Al "Idiot-by-Proximity" Michaels who said "this game was supposed to be out of reach". I thought about that for a second and said to my wife and my buddies, "He's right. Games like this ARE 'supposed' to be out of reach. A QB who can perform like this makes EVERY game within reach." That is the ultimate answer. You've heard it before -- nothing can stop a QB making perfect throws. Favre did it over and over and over last night...and, yes, I know we still lost.

Favre is definitely a top-10 NFL quarterback right now. I'm just about positive he's top-5. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of NFL GMs agree with me.