[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerramy Stevens

Bombs Away

I'm starting him this week for the first time on suspicion that he will be heavily used.  Of course this means Mili will go off instead.

1052319[/snapback]

I read that Mili is going to be back this week also. That will cut into his 45 yards and zero TDs a week.

One starts Stevens at their own risk.

It takes him time to realize a ball has been thrown his way... and then he has to think of which way he wants to drop it... or completely miss it.

Stevens has been a hugh disappointment in Seattle.... good thing Mili is back.

I'm right with Skylive on this one. NOBODY was higher on Stevens coming out of college than I was. The thing about him is that every single time he gets expectations he totally craps on himself. There has never been a first round pick in history to trip over their own feet more often. Seriously!! The guy gets open on say a corner route and the ball will be in perfect position and as he reaches up for it he quite literally falls right onto his face. NUMEROUS TIMES!!!! I'm not joking!! -----Jerramy figures to have upside this week. That is reason enough for me to say that he gets LESS THAN TWO CATCHES this week. Thousands will start him, and thousands will get one catch for 8 yards. I've been trying to tell you guys....if you want the big start this week out of the Seattle offense....pickup DJ Hackett and throw him in your lineup!! I am!!

I'm right with Skylive on this one.  NOBODY was higher on Stevens coming out of college than I was.  The thing about him is that every single time he gets expectations he totally craps on himself.  There has never been a first round pick in history to trip over their own feet more often.  Seriously!!  The guy gets open on say a corner route and the ball will be in perfect position and as he reaches up for it he quite literally falls right onto his face.  NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!  I'm not joking!!  -----Jerramy figures to have upside this week.  That is reason enough for me to say that he gets LESS THAN TWO CATCHES this week.  Thousands will start him, and thousands will get one catch for 8 yards.  I've been trying to tell you guys....if you want the big start this week out of the Seattle offense....pickup DJ Hackett and throw him in your lineup!!  I am!!

1052845[/snapback]

Why are you so high on Hackett?

One starts Stevens at their own risk.

It takes him time to realize a ball has been thrown his way... and then he has to think of which way he wants to drop it... or completely miss it.

Stevens has been a hugh disappointment in Seattle.... good thing Mili is back.

1052807[/snapback]

This is so true. Ive noticed this too along with many other seahawk fans. He isnt living up to the hype but its early still give him two weeks at max to break out.

1052949[/snapback]

Hackett is awesome seahawk21 knows. Weve been watching this guy for a while. I guarentee solid numbers this week.

1052949[/snapback]

DJ Hackett is the closest thing on this roster to a prototype receiver. He's a raw athlete...big, fast, and has very good leaping ability. However the things I've been impressed by the most are his willingness to go make a play on the ball rather than letting it come to him, and quite simply he has good hands, even on the shorter slants and routes you wouldn't think a young raw receiver would handle easily. ---

Holmgren and Hasselbeck are gonna find out if any of these guys (Jurvy, Warrick, Hackett) can make plays, and I'm betting that when its Hackett's turn to make a play, he makes it--in turn receiveing more opportunities. This is why I predict a good game for the kid. .

Hackett is awesome seahawk21 knows. Weve been watching this guy for a while. I guarentee solid numbers this week

thx for the advice. Hurting in deep league, it was either Hackett or Eric Parker for me. Took the crazy advice from you guys and I think I got enough pts off him due to 5 receptions. Hackett was a decent start. He has a TD on the first drive if not for the pass interference. I was just glad to see him get some balls thrown his way in the gameplan.

Oh man that TD woulda given me enough to win!!! I'm also definitely starting him again this week against Houston. The kid looked pretty darn good and caught everything thrown at him, and I would surely think earned himself more looks in the immediate future. BTW--IT was so awesome to see the Seahawks actually attempt a deep post!@!! Can't say enough about Hasselbeck, finally getting some players to come along with him into WinLand.