[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones or Pittman this week

stokers

I have the same decision this week with Cadillac needing a week off. I'm playing Pittman. I played K. Jones Weeks 1 and 2 with Cadillac on the bench. K. Jones will have a big week sometime, but you certainly can't rely on the guy and Baltimore's run defense is pretty good. I'm hoping that Detroit figures out the recipe for KJ in the second half of last year.

Good luck!

Still does not sound that good to me:

• 08OCT05 Tampa Tribune : Cadillac Williams missed what many coaches consider to be the most important day of practice Friday, but his chances of playing Sunday against the Jets may actually be increasing. Though Williams has sat out each of the three workouts this week and continues to wear a protective boot on his sore left foot, he is starting to show signs of improvement. "He's getting better," Coach Jon Gruden said. "He did things with the trainer much better today than he did the previous two days, so I'm encouraged by his progress."

Well, I have both KJ and Caddy on one of my rosters. Still stinging from the 1-point-and-down from last week, I'm parking the Caddy. Even if he goes, there's no guarantee that he finishes. I'm starting KJ in this one.

Your dilemma is different, tho. If I had Pittman on that roster, I'd have him in the game over KJ. I have no confidence that KJ will get the job done this week against the Ravens. At least Pittman gets some touches and seems to make the most of them.

Still does not sound that good to me:

• 08OCT05 Tampa Tribune : Cadillac Williams missed what many coaches consider to be the most important day of practice Friday, but his chances of playing Sunday against the Jets may actually be increasing. Though Williams has sat out each of the three workouts this week and continues to wear a protective boot on his sore left foot, he is starting to show signs of improvement. "He's getting better," Coach Jon Gruden said. "He did things with the trainer much better today than he did the previous two days, so I'm encouraged by his progress."

1053706[/snapback]

That sounds like Gruden's trying to mess with the Jets' game plan, honestly. I mean, the kid hasn't practiced and he's nursing two separate injuries. Even if he plays, he's going to be limited; Gruden knows that Cadillac is the key to his team's chances this year, and he can't risk getting him seriously injured this early in the season, especially when they're 4-0 at the moment.

That sounds like Gruden's trying to mess with the Jets' game plan, honestly.  I mean, the kid hasn't practiced and he's nursing two separate injuries.  Even if he plays, he's going to be limited; Gruden knows that Cadillac is the key to his team's chances this year, and he can't risk getting him seriously injured this early in the season, especially when they're 4-0 at the moment.

1053746[/snapback]

I can't argue ... I'm sitting Caddy tomorrow if only because I can't think of any reason why TBB would want to play him.