[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting Brunell over Peyton

ceg1457

It may not be so crazy to bench Peyton for a hot qb with a good matchup. I have Brunell and am seriously considering starting him and sitting Manning. I am sick of the Colts run game and they will certainly take a quick lead against HOU and run all day on them.

Gary Coleman could carry the rock and score on the Texans.

What do you all think?

Come on, folks, I'm just not convinced! Do you guys have Peyton on your team? Save for 1 game this year, he's been a killer fantasy-wise. I mean, he couldn't even muster 200 yards passing against the pathetic Rams pass defense. Meanwhile, Brunell has topped 300 yards passing in 2 straight outtings. I see no reason he won't approach that again this week against the WORST pass defense in the entire NFL!

Anybody else out there benching Peyton? If so, why and in favor of who???

Anybody else dealing with this jam?????  Thanks for your thoughts.

1087000[/snapback]

I am and going with Manning. Brunell will have a good game but I think/hope the Colts explode for 40+ pnts. My view may also be skewed because I'm starting Portis and I think this will be his week to shine, leaving Burnell to have a 250/2 week while Manning could easily go 300/4 and Edge for 100/1. Just my 02.

The reward is higher with Manning in this case.