[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official "I Hate Larry Johnson" Thread

SpinalTapp

Ok...just want to vent....and remember the days when Priest was the friggin man.

Now, Priest shares every other drive with LJ and it is killing us owners that paid a very heavy price to get our own LT or SAlex....

Will someone please take out LJ's knees? Not a career ending injury...just a season ending, easy to recover from type.

The way they are running both, they could BOTH go down.. who's that third stringer???

ps. It isn't fair, my huge swinging boobed girl avatar that is fully dressed keeps getting taken away, and that lovely young thing is mocking me from above.

1089015[/snapback]

isn't she sweet!!! :D:D

i hope i don't get in trouble :D:D

I had the Pope for three years. Keeper league and the cost got too high this year. He is a good person and a hell of a natural runner but I'm glad I let him go.

Anybody have any insight into next year? Homers? I don't know their contracts but I assume priest is gone. (Retire/other team) Anyone? I am on the bubble of the playoffs and if things go bad in the next 2-4 weeks I will be looking to next year. (Like the entire NFC north).

See my Chambers post response for a sampling of the new censorship. I love the Huddle but come on........

Not at all dissapointed yet for taking Holmes in the first round and taking LJ in the 12th (ish). I'll never start them both, but Holmes is still solid and consistent. 90+ and 2 TDs tonight is just fine with me, And, crazy as it sounds, with LJ taking half the carries I am more confident Holmes will keep his pace all year.

Not at all dissapointed yet for taking Holmes in the first round and taking LJ in the 12th (ish). I'll never start them both, but Holmes is still solid and consistent. 90+ and 2 TDs tonight is just fine with me, And, crazy as it sounds, with LJ taking half the carries I am more confident Holmes will keep his pace all year.

1089060[/snapback]

hey, i never thought of it like that. I've been freakin' pisse'd all year, but you have an excellent point. Thanks man. :D

Priest will be a great back for a playoff run,healthy and fresh.If you drafted him you had to know he wasn't going to shoulder the whole load with a young,talented LJ at the Chiefs disposal.If Priest were the only back they used he would probably start breaking down soon.Even splitting carries he still gets great fantasy points.