[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Willie!

Chaim Witz

Hopefully a solid showing will up his trade value.  I have been looking to unload him.

1092522[/snapback]

In a re-draft league, it might be a good time to move him, although, I think he has some more long TD's in him, but in a keeper league, he may have some real solid value. Bettis is retiring after this year, and I really don't know if Duce will be back with the amound of money he is making, so Parker might be all alone there next year.

I have believed Willie was the real deal all year and I still think so. I'm not overly concerned with the Bus taking some carries and TD's away...alot of backs thrive in that set up.(Dunn,Barber etc...) Duce Staley has always sucked and is no threat. Willie may even have some keeper potential on a very strong rushing team like the Steelers. He's actually my fourth RB and I'm not trading him yet,...-he'll be a real nice fill- in if someone goes down with a injury...-and the way things are going this year... :D

I'm pretty excited for him. something like 131 yds right? I figured he'd get those break-away TDs, but didn't expect him to be able to do that. I traded him the week of the Bus return, but still, i like to know that I didn't totally screw my father in law in the trade :D

ps. the trade was Collins and Parker for Shaun Alexander...i still feel bad.

In a re-draft league, it might be a good time to move him, although, I think he has some more long TD's in him, but in a keeper league, he may have some real solid value.  Bettis is retiring after this year, and I really don't know if Duce will be back with the amound of money he is making, so Parker might be all alone there next year.

1092550[/snapback]

May the Purple Gods forgive me for taking 4 Steelers in my keeper league, including Parker.

Sounds like a good area to cover next week on the radio.  :D  :D

1093655[/snapback]

:D

Oh, I'll be talking Willie and Bus, believe me. F'n Cowher. Did them right on the Doug Gabriel sleeper recommendation, and telling them to stick with TJones against Balt. And if Rhodes had punched one in I would have been dead-on (50-70 and a TD). Almost... :doah:

:D

Oh, I'll be talking Willie and Bus, believe me. F'n Cowher. Did them right on the Doug Gabriel sleeper recommendation, and telling them to stick with TJones against Balt. And if Rhodes had punched one in I would have been dead-on (50-70 and a TD). Almost... :doah:

1093663[/snapback]

That's why you make the big bucks. :D

That's why you make the big bucks.  :D

1093829[/snapback]

The big bucks are going somewhere, but not to me. :D

So, do you guys think the PITT RB situation is becoming: Start Willie against bad defenses, Bus against good ones? Hate to be flipping a coin every week.

The big bucks are going somewhere, but not to me. :D

So, do you guys think the PITT RB situation is becoming: Start Willie against bad defenses, Bus against good ones? Hate to be flipping a coin every week.

1093834[/snapback]

I had that scenario just yesterday in my local. I had to pair up Willie or Tiki with Edge. I went with Willie because Tiki faced a pretty good Denver run Def. (he still had a pretty good day) or Willie against a suspect Bengals def. Both Parker and Barber haven't been doing squat for the past 2 weeks so I played Willie against the weaker def. Luckily it played out. The Steelers want to run the ball as much as possible no matter who they play. The problem lies in the fact if your expecting TD's from Parker, your gonna have to hope he can score from the 10 and beyond like yesterday.