[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Q about THE HUDDLE.COM

biggamer3

It's worth it.  I wouldn't pay $10 for half the year though.

I figure at least 75-80% of the "value" I get out of the huddle is before the season starts.  But I like some of the articles during the season... maybe 25%-30% of the value.

The message boards complete the 100%.

1116234[/snapback]

Good info here.

does any one here actually pay for thier information.

why would anyone in our day and age pay for any information.

whats the point in paying to subscribe?

1116041[/snapback]

I don't pay for my information...God gives it to me. :D Notice my hobby... :D

for the great stat projections put together by DMD  :D . Best stat projections ne where imo.  :D

1116049[/snapback]

I do pay and it is worth every penny.

Edited by SuperBalla

--------------------

QB: Carson Palmer; Eli Manning

WR: Terrell Owens; Steve Smith; Santana Moss; Jerry Porter

RB: Thomas Jones; Lamont Jordan; Carnell Williams; Julius Jones; Marion Barber III; Mike Anderson

TE:LJ Smith; Randy McMichael

K: Niel Rackers

Team Defense:Indianapolis

--------------------

HOLY CRAP, Cowboy Killah! How many teams are in YOUR league?

does any one here actually pay for thier information.

why would anyone in our day and age pay for any information.

whats the point in paying to subscribe?

1116041[/snapback]

If you have to ask, you'll never know. The ROI works fine -- aligning the easily accessible, entertainingly presented perspectives/statistics provides valuable insight -- but there's something more ... :D

It's worth it.  I wouldn't pay $10 for half the year though.

I figure at least 75-80% of the "value" I get out of the huddle is before the season starts.  But I like some of the articles during the season... maybe 25%-30% of the value.

The message boards complete the 100%.

1116234[/snapback]

I disagree. I would pay the full price for the last half of the year. A lot of the preseason hype is spoiled by now (Manning at 1.anything?) and this is when you make a run for good weeks 14-16.

While all of the information on Huddle may be somewhere else on the Internet, Huddle puts it in one place. The $17 I pay is solely for DMD and WW's take. I've only been playing for 3 years. 1 runner-up, 1 championship, and I'm 7-1 this year. DMD and WW have been playing forever.

:D

lol i am 7-1 without "expert"help.

am i special :D  :D  :D

1116213[/snapback]

No just lucky! I have to say the Huddle is by far the best FF info I have ever gotten. I played FF for 4 years before I paid for the Huddle and never made the playoff. Well that was 5 seasons, 3 Super Bowls and 2 Championships ago...oh they were the ones very high on LT when he was a rookie. I traded MFaulk at the end of his prime and tanked one season and I have been smiling ever since. :D

Perhaps if you are in a free Yahoo league it would not make sense.. but for those of us in money leagues there is usually some good cash to be won... typically around a $2,500 to $3,000 pot in my league.

Besides.. $20 bills are like the old $1's... I don't consider this "paying".

Also, it's nice to read the new articles and projections every day... keeps me more in touch with the football season and the different teams... which makes me better at the fantasy game.

Props to the Huddle... :D:D

I disagree.  I would pay the full price for the last half of the year.  A lot of the preseason hype is spoiled by now (Manning at 1.anything?) and this is when you make a run for good weeks 14-16. 

While all of the information on Huddle may be somewhere else on the Internet, Huddle puts it in one place.  The $17 I pay is solely for DMD and WW's take.  I've only been playing for 3 years.  1 runner-up, 1 championship, and I'm 7-1 this year.  DMD and WW have been playing forever.

1116602[/snapback]

You disagree? I said that I wouldn't pay $10 for the half the year, and you disagree? Are you suggesting that I would, in fact, pay $10 for half the year? Because I wouldn't.

Perhaps if you are in a free Yahoo league it would not make sense.. but for those of us in money leagues there is usually some good cash to be won... typically around a $2,500 to $3,000 pot in my league.

Besides.. $20 bills are like the old $1's... I don't consider this "paying". 

Also, it's nice to read the new articles and projections every day... keeps me more in touch with the football season and the different teams... which makes me better at the fantasy game.

Props to the Huddle...      :D      :D

1117287[/snapback]

i wish i worked for u :D:D:D