[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new yorkers (and maybe bahstonians)

Bier Meister

what a day!

hugh's- thank you again so much for hosting and letting me use the kitchen. mark is an awesome little boy!

whomp's- great family.. fun to see such spark plugs (how the heck are the girls so mellow? :D ) very kind of you to share that chianti... quite a gift :D

dj/cw- a true pleasure. both of your jovial uniqueness shined!

nogo's- nice to sit down with the two of you (glad you are posting more these days :D )

brewer- you're not so bad for a newbie :D very happy you were able to make it.

fw- good time again! nice to see the little one... we have trades to discuss.

nick- boston or breck!

really a fantastic, mellow day placing names and faces...... telling stories and talking crap about other huddlers :D just another testament to the character of huddlers.... i genuinely enjoyed everyone's company and commraderie. close friends became closer and more remote friends became good friends.....

:D cheers my friends

:D

I can honestly say that I would not hesitate a bit to take in a game, have a beer or just hang out with any of the folks that I met. Good people. :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sounds like you made it home safe Bier, good to here, and next time you're in town, you know where to find me. :D

I still have a few of those Hacker Pschorr's in the fridge. Hey, is it too early to be thinking about beer? :D

Well, sounds like you made it home safe Bier, good to here, and next time you're in town, you know where to find me. :D

I still have a few of those Hacker Pschorr's in the fridge. Hey, is it too early to be thinking about beer? :D

never too early to talk bier!

well..... it was interesting. we originally had a 2p flight. got an automated call at 8a from united telling us our flight was cancelled, and we were rescheduled to go through chicago (3 hr wait) then on to denver.... me being me- i was thinking about a quick lunch with chicago huddlers, but i quickly came to my senses and know that that's way to long for the little one....hustled to get us a direct... they had an 11:30a..... lol.... things got a little frantic as we hadn't packed the night before. so packed everything, quick shower, and in the cab by 9a. made it with plenty of time....smooth flight back to denver early so we grabbed lunch downtown and back home... oh yeah...my mother was traveling with us as well so we checked her in to the ninn nearby...... nice quiet evening though :D

Finally back at work this morning and able to get online - living in the sticks with a marginal dial-up line sometimes :D .

It was great to meet a fine group of fellow Huddlers :D Mrs Nogo had a wonderful time too :D

Thanks to H-1 and the wife for hosting the affair ... good looking son too! My dogs were all jealous after realizing we were hanging out with other canines.

Bier was a great chef - thanks for all the great food and all the tips in being helping me be an amatuer cook. :D It was super to meet his lovely wife and daughter and get to know you better.

CN - Good to talk birds with a fellow birder - the names I was trying to remember were Fischer and Yellow Collared Lovebirds.

Whomper, Mrs. and his sweet daughters - Good stuff! Thanks for sharing the Chianti and super desserts! We'll have to get together on our next venture to Tribeca.

FW - Nice to know we have another :D accountant on board - maybe we should start a league just for all the accountants. Wish we had more time to talk.

Brewer - didn't realize another PA resident was coming - sorry you had to shove off so early - let me know when you're in the area.

It was great to meet DJ and Wench and here more about the Renasaince stuff - If you need some more help on the Homarrs let me know - I thought H-1 had some good ideas.

Again, a truly amazing day to put faces and names with all the banter! As I mentioned on Sunday, if anyone is travelling thru the S. Poconos or down 78, give a call and we can get together. Or if you want to venture into the backlands and take your chances with the Schuylkill Co. militia, you're welcome to stop the house. :D

Cheers :D

As appropriately stated by Bier, I feel we made some new good friends that day!

Whomper, Mrs. and his sweet daughters - Good stuff! Thanks for sharing the Chianti and super desserts! We'll have to get together on our next venture to Tribeca.

:D i can't believe i forgot to mention the amazing lineup of pastries brought! eclairs, mouses, mrble poundcake with chocolate chips, creme puffs.... frickin' addictive.

Edited by Bier Meister

FW - Nice to know we have another :D accountant on board - maybe we should start a league just for all the accountants. Wish we had more time to talk.

Picking a league treasurer should be easy..Or will it ? :D