[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new yorkers (and maybe bahstonians)

Bier Meister

awesome!

so sunday june 4th......

bier family!

hugh family!

fw- maybe

CN- maybe

whomper- sounds like a yes.

nogo- maybe.

brooklyncrew- maybe.

easy-n-dirty- a stretch.

juan- maybe.

dj/cw- sounds like a yes.

that newbie brewer- maybe.

nsab and mauraders- maybe.

edit:  i will make the whole day a huddle day... hugh, i'll be there as early as you would want me there.

1442045[/snapback]

man, that's a whole bunch of peoples...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, that's a whole bunch of peoples...

1448396[/snapback]

i was thinking the same thing... but.. a lot of maybes.

hugh... should we go to a park with some bbq pits or something?

i was thinking the same thing... but.. a lot of maybes.

hugh... should we go to a park with some bbq pits or something?

1448419[/snapback]

The way these things usually pan out, I'd imagine a lot of the maybe's turn into cancellations. If we end up with less than 15 full timers, I can definitely do it at my house. As of right now, it's only the Bier's, the Hugh's, DJ+CW, and probably the Whomper's. Hopefully we get a few more deifinites. If we start approaching 20 definites, we'll talk about possible relocation.

grindage

1448548[/snapback]

"the all-mighty pauly shore made this one." :D

For that alone I would keep "grindage" out of my vocabulary! :D

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a great visit! Make sure there is a camera floating around!

:D

Hugh let me know where you are, I will try to get Marauders and make the trip.

1447645[/snapback]

doesn't look good for June 4th.

We will be on vacation down in Ocean City, NJ from May 27th through June 3rd-we get home on Saturday, but I can't see loading the wife and kids back up on Sunday for a 2 hour + drive to NY-plus it's back to school/work that Mondayp-

I really would like to come, but it's just bad timing.

August 19th would have been much better :D

doesn't look good for June 4th.

We will be on vacation down in Ocean City, NJ from May 27th through June 3rd-we get home on Saturday, but I can't see loading the wife and kids back up on Sunday for a 2 hour + drive to NY-plus it's back to school/work that Mondayp-

I really would like to come, but it's just bad timing.

August 19th would have been much better  :D

1449013[/snapback]

Leave the wife and chillins home, and road trip with NSAB. He'll probably let you hop on the back of his bike.

Guest Cherni
You mean, let Marauders ride biitch?  :D

1449039[/snapback]

Sounds like it would be the other way around :D

I'll be there.

I'll be the one in the beret, striped navy shirt, black tights, twirling my handle bar mustache, saying " menage a trrrrois baguette faux pas faux pas"

Of course when I heard ny, I assumed as we city folks are wont to do, that you were talking about NYC. Where is the shindig? and how easy is it for me to stumble home drunk from said shindig?

I'll be there.

I'll be  the one in the beret, striped navy shirt, black tights, twirling my handle bar mustache, saying " menage a trrrrois baguette faux pas faux pas"

Of course when I heard ny, I assumed as we city folks are wont to do, that you were talking about NYC.  Where is the shindig?  and how easy is it for me to stumble home drunk from said shindig?

1455239[/snapback]

About 30 minutes NW of NYC. Got a car, or plan on taking public transportation? Stumbling home to the City could be a tough one.

ok.. to help us organize... as soon as you guys know if you are coming or not could you please post, and let us know how many? i'll update my post on page two of people's status in bold.

danke

Edited by Bier Meister

About 30 minutes NW of NYC. Got a car, or plan on taking public transportation? Stumbling home to the City could be a tough one.

1455283[/snapback]

well. Yet another tough explanation for your wife.

"...look dear, just ignore the frenchman in a puddle of his own puke in the corner. I'm pretty sure he will be gone by tomorrow....aftertomorrow. Tops. Definitely monday." :D

I'll be there.

I'll be  the one in the beret, striped navy shirt, black tights, twirling my handle bar mustache, saying " menage a trrrrois baguette faux pas faux pas"

Of course when I heard ny, I assumed as we city folks are wont to do, that you were talking about NYC.  Where is the shindig?  and how easy is it for me to stumble home drunk from said shindig?

1455239[/snapback]

Depends...will you be carrying hot tea?

Nogo and Mrs. Nogo are in. I'm not sure if Mrs. Nogo's cousin we're staying with will tag along. Looking forward to meeting the NYC contingent and teh Bier family. Let me know what we can bring ... already planning on toting a few bottles of vino along. :D

Nogo and Mrs. Nogo are in.  I'm not sure if Mrs. Nogo's cousin we're staying with will tag along.  Looking forward to meeting the NYC contingent and teh Bier family.  Let me know what we can bring ... already planning on toting a few bottles of vino along. :D

1456735[/snapback]

Same here. Whomper the Mrs and my 2 daughters are in. Im bringing that 1 bottle I posted about for sure. Just let me know whatever else you would like us to bring and consider it done.

Cool, if we can keep a running tab on who's coming, I can figure out what we're going to do and who should bring what. Let's try and get an accurate count as to who's coming first:

Definietly coming so far:

Bier and wife and a 3 month old.

Nogohawk and wife.

Whomper and wife and a 2 and 5 year old.

Hugh one and wife and a 16 month old.

Duchess Jack and Captain's Wench and a 12 year old.

If you said you were coming, or thinking about it, and you're not on that list, please repost with a definite answer if possible. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne