[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new yorkers (and maybe bahstonians)

Bier Meister

Cool, if we can keep a running tab on who's coming, I can figure out what we're going to do and who should bring what. Let's try and get an accurate count as to who's coming first:

Definietly coming so far:

Bier and wife and baby.

Nogohawk and wife.

Whomper and wife and 2 kids.

Hugh one and wife and baby.

If you said you were coming, or thinking about it, and you're not on that list, please repost with a definite answer if possible. :D

1456898[/snapback]

DJ the Wench and possibly our dirty little hippie.

How old are the other kids? She might just want to stay at grandma's

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ the Wench and possibly our dirty little hippie. 

How old are the other kids?  She might just want to stay at grandma's

1456938[/snapback]

lol..... ours is going to be 3 months.

edit:

i think hugh's is about 18 months

and the whompettes are about 3 and 6 :D sorry guys, my sense of time is off.

Edited by Bier Meister

She's 12 - might make for a nice baby sitter.... :D

1456956[/snapback]

Definetly Bring her..My oldest is 5 she will keep her busy. My youngest will be 3 in July.

I'm going to talk to my wife about this tomorrow, I would love to meet some of you Oprahers......

1466172[/snapback]

holy crap! that would be fantastic! would be great to see you.

Party-Crashing.......    :D

1477620[/snapback]

Oh no, you'd be invited, just not sure you'd want to come. I'd smack you upside the head with an inflatable Vikings chair and paint Mike Tice's name on your car with purple spray paint. :D

Also... now might be a good time to inquire as to what all we can bring. 

We make a mean sangria. 

Macaroni salad?

1487926[/snapback]

Bier and I will talk, either today or this weekend, and figure it all out. I will then send a PM to everyone that is coming, with my address, and what to bring. Bier and I are paying for all the food, so we'll have you guys bring the beer/wine and desserts, and maybe some sides. :D

If you guys have any special food requests, just let us know. If not, we plan on BBQ'ing, probably steak, chicken, shrimp, burgers and dogs. At least that's the initial plan. Since Bier is the master chef, maybe I should have him address this in more detail. :D

Also, if it rains, we might move this to a local establishment, depending on the final head count. I don't have room for 20 of you crazy fokkers in my house. :D

Bier and I are paying for all the food, so we'll have you guys bring the beer/wine and desserts, and maybe some sides. :D

1487947[/snapback]

Already starting to stockpile a few nice wines to bring along - a little bit of variety to try (Chardonney, Shiraz and Cab's). :D

And got our hotel reservations right down the street from H1's at the Comfort Inn - should be able to crawl back there after the festivities. :D

i was intending to make a large batch of sangria, but will defer to you dj.

hugh..... consider me a resource. will do anything asked (anything/everything re: cooking and organizing food to nothing) your call...... i know we'll talk about it.

people should also list food allergies and things they don't like.

i was intending to make a large batch of sangria, but will defer to you dj.

hugh..... consider me a resource. will do anything asked (anything/everything re: cooking and organizing food to nothing)  your call...... i  know we'll talk about it.

people should also list food allergies and things they don't like.

1488308[/snapback]

:D You mean there will be foods other than the cheez-it burger served?

I think I can make it.

Remind me again where in NY state you are? Is there public transportation? (I can borow a car if need be, but would rather not) I will have to llok it up and devise a cunning plan.

And how far is it for real?

(everyone I know who has moved out of the city claims to live 35 minutes from the city, because indeed there was that one day at 4 AM when their was no traffic, and they were driving 94 mph that they did in fact make it back from the city in 35 minutes)