[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new yorkers (and maybe bahstonians)

Bier Meister

I think I can make it.

Remind me again where in NY state you are?  Is there public transportation?  (I can borow a car if need be, but would rather not)  I will have to llok it up and devise a cunning plan.

And how far is it for real?

(everyone I know who has moved out of the city claims to live 35 minutes from the city, because indeed there was that one day at 4 AM when their was no traffic, and they were driving 94 mph that they did in fact make it back from the city in 35 minutes)

1488346[/snapback]

2 miles from the Tappan Zee, look it up yourself and see how long it will take you to get there with your Le Car, homo.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sunday june 4th......

bier family- 2A, 1 C (3 months)

hugh family- 2A, 1 C (16 months)

whomper- 2A, 2 C (2 and 5)

nogo- 2A

dj/cw- 2A, maybe 1 C(12)

fwmaker

CN-

brooklyncrew- maybe.

juan- maybe.

that newbie brewer- maybe.

nsab and mauraders- maybe.

sac- sounds like a yes.

easy-n-dirty- no

Edited by Bier Meister

2 boxes of pastries, 1 case of Guiness, the 82 Chianti will be there in an hour or so

1497965[/snapback]

Good Drink, good food and great company.

I had a blast. It was great meeting everyone. Thanks to the H1's for their hospitality... and Bier for his BBQy goodness.... and everyone else for excellent conversation

:D

Bier, great seeing you again! Excellent time, food & drink. Great meeting everyone else in person. Whomper, we'll hit lunch or drinks in near future. Mucho Gracias to Mr. & Mrs. Hugh 1s, their son and Piton & Macy. My son had a great time as well.

Thanks!

The Whompers had a great time today and would like to thank Hugh and the Mrs and The Biers for putting together a really great day. Hugh has a beautiful house and along with his wife really made everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Bier and the Mrs are as nice as they come and were very down to earth good natured people that were great to talk to. Im also glad I got a chance to spend some time with Nogohwak and the Mrs and didnt realize until reading late in the thread that Brewer, FWMaker and Caveman Nick were confirmed which was an added bonus since Brewer and CN are guys that I interact with a lot and FWMaker as I just found out today works 8 blocks away from me which means lunch in the very near future. I had planned on getting together with Dutchess Jack and The Captains wench for drinks one day and was glad we could do it today while meeting everyone else that attended. I made it a point to have some quality time and conversation with everyone that was there and can honestly say it was a pleasure hanging out with all of you. My wife and Kids feel the same way. Thank you all very much and I look forward to doing it again some day.

Well, it was great to meet all of you guys, and thanks for not destroying my house too much. :D Thanks also for all the generous wines and foods and drinks etc. My wife said if I ever invite another bunch of wierdos like that to our house that she'd divorce me. :D

Just kidding of course. We had a great time. Thanks to all of you guys for making the trip up, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Great to meet Nogo and the Mrs., Bier and the Mrs. and his beautiful little girl, FWMaker and his very polite and well-behaved son, Caveman_Nick and his scotch :D, Brewer, and hopefully everyone back at his ranch is feeling better, Whomper and his Mrs. and their beautiful daughters, and Dutchess and the Wench.

Thanks to Bier for all the hard work preparing and cooking a top notch meal. And thanks to everyone for the great company and pleasant conversation. :D

Had a great time at Hugh's yesterday. Thank Hugh and the Mrs. and their son for having us. :D Unfortunatly, I had to leave after only a few hours, so I didn't get much of a chance to talk with every one. :D However, it was apparent that we had a great group of Huddlers together. Extremely nice people. Easy to talk with and fun to listen to. Nogo and his wife, Jack and the Wench, Nick, FWMaker and his son, the Whomper family (after they woke up :D ), Bier and his wife and the baby. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Hopefully we can do it again some day.

The family is feeling better, and I was able to get the deck railing finished just after dark. :D

I just rolled back into campe a little while ago. Great time everyone! I enjoyed meeting you all, and only regret not having more time to get to know you all better. Great group!

Thanks again Hugh to you and the Mrs. for hosting, to Bier for playing chef (and of course Amy for letting him :D ), and for all the yummy goodies that people brought.

And what a nice, nice group of kids you all have. They were well behaved, good kids. I was very impressed :D

what a day!

hugh's- thank you again so much for hosting and letting me use the kitchen. mark is an awesome little boy!

whomp's- great family.. fun to see such spark plugs (how the heck are the girls so mellow? :D ) very kind of you to share that chianti... quite a gift :D

dj/cw- a true pleasure. both of your jovial uniqueness shined!

nogo's- nice to sit down with the two of you (glad you are posting more these days :D )

brewer- you're not so bad for a newbie :D very happy you were able to make it.

fw- good time again! nice to see the little one... we have trades to discuss.

nick- boston or breck!

really a fantastic, mellow day placing names and faces...... telling stories and talking crap about other huddlers :D just another testament to the character of huddlers.... i genuinely enjoyed everyone's company and commraderie. close friends became closer and more remote friends became good friends.....

:D cheers my friends