[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's M Anderson?

Randall

Umm, so explain what happened with Ron Dayne to me. . .

1173208[/snapback]

I was talking about Anderson, not Dayne. Fact of the matter is the Cowboys D does an excellent job shutting down starting RBs. I don't see Dayne on that list. From a fantasy perspective Dayne doesn't warrant consideration in a starting lineup....

I was talking about Anderson, not Dayne. Fact of the matter is the Cowboys D does an excellent job shutting down starting RBs. I don't see Dayne on that list. From a fantasy perspective Dayne doesn't warrant consideration in a starting lineup....

1173345[/snapback]

Sooooo, Dallas can shut down a starting RB, but the back-up can go for 100 yards and a score? :D

1173345[/snapback]

What you are saying then is if they can prepare RB's are shut down, but if a team comes in and substitiutes they run all over that same D. That isn't a good sign.

"We can stop Edge but Rhodes will run all over us."

Sooooo, Dallas can shut down a starting RB, but the back-up can go for 100 yards and a score?  :D

1173381[/snapback]

:D

Reread the title of the thread.

My guess is you started Anderson. Bitterness duly noted....

What I said was this: It wasn't a tough decision to sit Anderson because the Dallas D shut down both LT and SA. I sat him in a few leagues of my own, along with telling people to sit him in the Fantasy Advice forum as well.

Soooooo from a fantasy standpoint, Dayne doesn't even matter, now does he? If this thread was about the Dallas D stopping the Den rushing attack then mebbe you'd have an argument.

Or perhaps you had Dayne on yer bench and yer peeved about that? :D

Edited by Wolv

:D If you'd read this thread, you would have seen that I DID start Anderson. Although my choices were Bell, K. Jones, and Ronnie Brown. So far, it's been a wash. I was just disagreeing with your statement that it was a given that Denver would not be able to run. Obviously that wasn't true, because Dayne killed them.

The trend for DEN RBs has been very consistent, this game included. Agianst tough rush Ds, MA does not do much more than soften them up while the backup (usually Bell, but in this case Ron "Fresh legs" Dayne) has a great game. As stated earlier, the fact the MA was on a very short week hurt him even further against the tough DAL run D.

Against soft Ds, MA gets it done in a big way while the backup gets fewer carries and fantasy points.

Look for MA to light up BUF and OAK, but possibly struggle against KC (next week) and BAL (I would not have guessed KC was 5th in rushing D [ypg] b4 just checking the stats :D )